MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

I see the jugs!

1 Like

Nice read, man I’m on the bus wheres the Kool aide?

1 Like

I’m glad you dropped in @BlackWaterBudd . I appreciate any input. Please feel free to jump in anywhere. :pray:

The cool aid is on the counter. Watch out I think @Slick1 may have done something to it. Just saying. :slight_smile:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Bravo sir! :clap: The ladies love their home!! Killer job.

Note to self
Never drink the cool-aid, it never ends well…

2 Likes

Thank you OGSince03!
Yeah, I expect them to go nuts in there now. :slight_smile: When I get my new light in I’ll be bringing my GDP clone mother back in to flower her out again. It’ll get a little more crowded but not too bad, I would think. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just get to the cool aid before Slick gets there.

2 Likes

Well, you can let them run a few weeks longer. The Black Creams I grew I would chop at 11 weeks, with seeds I let them go to 13/14 weeks. More amber, but the plant was still living and doing its thing. I mean LOTS more amber going 3 more weeks, but since the goal was seeds. I let em go.

Only thing is you wanna give 5-6 weeks for seed development. And remember, many seed vendors provide optimistic numbers, so when they say 8 weeks, it might be 8-10, and that plant can possibly live even longer, just going more and more amber. So its what your goal is at that point, seeds, or bud to smoke at the amber you prefer.

You can also pollenate now, and again in a week. Chances are you will get more seeds than you were planning for as long as the pollen is still good. Its pretty crazy how airborne it gets and how many seeds it will make even in a controlled pollenation…

2 Likes

I didn’t get as much stretch with the plant I ran but it was outdoors. :man_shrugging: Maybe start topping her to stop it. :blush: :straight_ruler:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I got quite a bit of stretch with the plants I ran indoor. And I had mine under a 1000W hps.
When I run it again i will definitely be topping it.

11 Likes

Here are a few pics of the flowers from the RCB x CK

image image

18 Likes

That’s one green room my friend, looking good!

2 Likes

Thank you @EugeneDebs420! I appreciate that. :slight_smile:
@Oldjoints Yes. This plant really wants to reach for the sky. I like the way she is doing in the spiral table top that I put her into. I left four branches to send upwards. Those can be bent over if need be but I’m hoping they will be fine outstretched like that. With the longer spacing between nodes I was able to bring nodes from one branch over next to another and stagger the nodes so that the bud sites are much closer together. Since I’m expecting smaller buds, I thought that would work just fine. We shall see.
@cannabissequoia . You are probably right about the sun keeping down the stretch but right now I’m actually counting on some more stretch so that those inner buds can raise up just a little from the “table top” and get better light.
All in all, I think she will produce just fine. :crossed_fingers:
:slight_smile:
Thanks for everyone’s input. I appreciate it.

OH and Oldjoints, Thanks for the pictures. You grew some beautiful, frosty buds Sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I made it better! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m sure you did @Slick1 !
When I was about 24 years old I was invited to a New Years party. I was told to bring your own bottle so I brought a fifth of Jose Cuervo Gold (my favorite hard drink) . My buddy opened the door for me, smiled and asked if he could take a swig. “Sure” I said. He took the bottle and after taking a shot, he upended it into a 55 gallon tub full of fruit, assorted juices, Cool Aid, and all the booze that 15 ± people brought with them.
He did save me two shots in the bottom of the bottle.
I don’t remember much of that night. I was never a big drinker but I got hammered that night. Reminder to self, never eat the fruit in a tub of jungle juice! I didn’t realize he had them floating in Everclear for a few days.
:crazy_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

It’s a wonder we make it through our youth. Someone gave me a handful pills at a party I don’t remember how I got home

2 Likes

The 70’s were pretty wild for me

Probably wanted to make sure the fruit was well preserved! :thinking:

True words @BlackWaterBudd . I am very surprised that I made it through my 20’s. It was a wild ride for sure.
@PineTarBastard . I don’t know about the fruit but I was pretty pickled that night. I think I spoiled since then though so I wasn’t pickled enough I guess. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Reminds me of Purple Jesus… Vodka (or Everclear if you could get it) and Grape Koolaid (had to be powdered)… What idiot kids we were… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

:green_heart: You have the right of that bro.

3 Likes

You gotta start young if you’re gonna stick it out, we’re all bozos on this bus

2 Likes