MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Hell yeah glad to hear you enjoying yourself ! Sometimes it’s more stressful then enjoyable but deff weights out to rewarding in the end …sometimes :rofl:if anything gained experience

As for the nanners Hard telling not knowing touchy subject lol

1 Like

The act of actually growing produces a medicinal effect for me. I love growing. I love putting on some cool jams, and smoke a little and relax with the girls. Very theraputic.

7 Likes

I practice guitar in there sometimes. The acoustics is better in there and I just like hanging out. You are correct. It’s my chill space too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try acoustic in your shower stall no shit. try it

2 Likes

I know you have some Frankies starting out. Im running Frankie crosses. Wait til you see what they look like after a week and a half of stretching. Posting my new update tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Yeah bro! I got two of those bad girls! I also have three White Rhino going as well. I will definitely be looking for your post. :slight_smile:
I’m giving them all the room they need. I have a room that can be converted in a day or two that would give me 12’ ceilings if I needed to. LOL
I plan to follow the advice of our local Ganja Guru, our Pot Prophet, the Sinsemilla Seer, OUR REEFER GEEZER!! Sir @JohnnyPotseed !!!
He said “Top it or it will reach the ceiling”. I’m going to keep her down low, as much as possible. lol

5 Likes

lol cuz, you go to far! But I like it! :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I hoped you wouldn’t block me from your threads. LOL
I went looking for something that rhymed with reefer… :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to do some speed reading in your thread @MoBilly, and couldn’t help but notice your gardening skills. :+1: You seem to be geting the best out of all of your plants. Nice work bro! peace

4 Likes

Our Captain of Cannabis :v: :grin:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks GMan. :slight_smile:
I appreciate that very much. I guess that between my wife and myself we add up to at least one good marijuana grower. lol
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Gpaw. :slight_smile: I know, however, that I am a little guppy amongst a bunch of kind giant fish.
:laughing:

2 Likes

I have never heard that one before. :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

And we’re still friends! I hope. lol
:joy:

4 Likes

LOL. That could have been my screen name!!!
:laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s my DIY cloner brother @Floyd .
It’s held together using bamboo skewers so I can take it apart for deep cleaning.

It’s loaded up with GDP clones that I will let die after I have seen if my modified version works better. This is just a bubble cloner I’m going to try again for a wicking cloner that plants right into dirt on my next run. I like that system but working the bugs out will be pita I’m thinking. :slight_smile: I’m still going to do it though.

12 Likes

Make a floating top? Looks nice

2 Likes

I’m not sure why you didn’t just put holes in the lid for that tote and use it to hold your clones. It would be sealed to the bottom that way. I guess it should work though.
I don’t know what a wicking cloner is, but my clones always go from bubble cloner straight into dirt. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Floyd
My first attempt was with the same top, and instead of making a new one I just cut those pucks from a different (softer) foam material. The first time it held clear Solo cups that contained soil and a strip of cloth to wick moisture up into the soil.
There was no bubbles, just a wick into each Solo.
I raised the wick higher and higher in the soil until I had the moisture where I wanted.
I liked the original concept but wanted to try just bubbles once. The next time will be a better wick system.

Here is a small example I saw on here. Mine is the same concept only on a larger scale @beardedvet222

3 Likes

Ok, after reading that through I think its less work to make a plain old bubble cloner. I get 100% success with plain tap water. No gels, nutes or anything else. When the roots show just put them in the media of your choice.
But whatever floats your boat. :grin:

3 Likes