Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

Ya I fixed the wiki.:grin:

4 Likes

Ooooooold Glory, standing stiffly, crimson, white, and indigo :us:

What a cool giveaway, @Cyr_grow! Thanks so much for sharing the love! A win for me means a lifesavers seed increase for this’n’hurrr community! Doug did Sour Bubble and and BMR in the last year, (Blue Kush after BMR seeds were feeble AF :man_shrugging:), so it’s only fair. Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Glorious!! Just glorious!! The love and generosity around here is amazing. You all rock.

Grundle

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a wiki like that. Goodness! Whoever wins is one lucky son of a gun :joy:

5 Likes

Nice giveaway. Crazy awesome.
Don’t think I have EVER tried BOGs gear.

1 Like

this is insane, thank you to all the contributors for the opportunity!

2 Likes

iĺl try my luck too! thanks alot @Cyr_grow @Mithridate @DougDawson @buckaroobonsai for sharing with all of uis

5 Likes

Incredibly rad all around

1 Like

Great giveaway in support of OG! How does one sign up?

2 Likes

I added you @CerebralMeds :call_me_hand: if you search how to wiki here there’s a few descriptive posts. It’s really easy. Just hit the pencil in the bottom corner of the post and add your name to the list

2 Likes

Here ya go bud

8 Likes

@blowdout2269 --Thats a full time job right there my dude.

5 Likes

I think you may have been knocked off this list @503BudMan , you better try again. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah it is, lol.
I just figure if newer members don’t even know how to sign up, then they should read all the fine print first.
I gotta thank @DougDawson again for putting me in my place when I was new. So I try and pass it on hehe. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Thanks to all who made this possible!!!

3 Likes

I volunteer myself. I might just have to broadcast them at the new Top Secret land garden.
Oh crap. Cat fleeing from bag hypersonic like.

3 Likes

@ Reznfingeez33

1 Like

You gotta edit the Original post and add your name to the list…i put your name up there though,you’re good to go!

3 Likes

Thanks killa

3 Likes

How can I get in on this?

3 Likes