Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

Is this closed?

1 Like

It’s still open

2 Likes

Very generous giveaway, lots of good stuff. I’d rather not enter myself, too many seeds in the fridge already… but if these are F1s, I’d like to suggest they should just go straight to @DougDawson for a co-op down the line, if he’s willing and doesn’t have them yet. :slight_smile: I think we already know he’s able!

4 Likes

How do I enter? I don’t get it sorry

2 Likes

Do you know how to edit a wiki?
Thank you @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Here a go @ColForbin

And don’t worry. You got time to read.
This giveaway doesn’t close until Thursday. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

That’s so hilarious! :rofl:

Edit: Thanks @Cyr_grow for the chance. Much love to everyone involved.

2 Likes

@Rabeats2093 here you go
@FattyRoots feel like you need tag

3 Likes

Unbelievable giveaway @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate and @DougDawson
thanks for the chance y’all :v:

If I am fortunate enough to win I’ll keep a few each of what I don’t have and pass the rest on.

@RadioWaves check out this sweet giveaway

5 Likes

Really a nice batch of beans here… the giving at this site just continues to amaze me and is infectious … thanks @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate and of course the man with the plan, @DougDawson … giving till it hurts. :scream_cat:

7 Likes

WOW! What a giveaway. Great chance for a couple people to win some excellent Genetics from some excellent People. Thanks @Cyr_grow , @Mithridate , @buckaroobonsai and @DougDawson for your generosity and help to Overgrow the World . I could use some BOG in my life💚

4 Likes

Can I please oin in and if I win get them posted to someone in Canada who can then post them on? This is too good to not be missed! Such a fantastic opportunity :clap:

2 Likes

On the bright side @cranio 3 of the strains, 2 of the cards and the pollen are coming from Canada :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome mate! I thought your handiwork would be a part of this amazing pack!I’ll wait for the ok and then add my name fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Wait, Doug Dawson is Canadian… oh that changes everything… why, I have no idea why. darn potheads

4 Likes

Thanks everyone who gave for this drawing! Big time fun

2 Likes

Absolutely and proud of it :v:

ezgif.com-resize (1)

EDIT: EH

19 Likes

Thank you all involved for the opportunity :raised_hands:
Such an awesome giveaway!

3 Likes

Look at old glor…no that’s not right…
Hold on…