MONSTER Genetics – New Breeder – New Promo at The Vault

Boy, you meet many new people in this promo threads :grin:, hope the best for Monster Genetics, wouldn’t miss an opportunity to test them, thanks Georrge …

9 Likes

These are truly hilarious. Phrased like regulars but first comment. This is a great site. Hope you guys stick around and contribute.

At least say hello.

10 Likes

Lol yea dude…

2 Likes

Might be just one or two, upgrading their chances to win.

3 Likes

Id think the site server logs IPs

2 Likes

Nope. Check the privacy policy.

3 Likes

That was succinct.

Welp. I guess luck it is. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree:Better late than never! I’m in for sure. :grinning:

3 Likes

Removed the post. Sorry.

2 Likes

good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I am a hopeful HOPE-fiend because despite my proclivity for losing I still find myself investing time in such savvy marketing maneuvers! Whoa! What an alliteration I allowed to acquiesce!

Sorry…couldn’t help myself!

5 Likes

Interesting line up they have. Hopefully they live up to the name they chose :v:

4 Likes

What’s going on? Another give away. I dare you. :blush:

2 Likes

You know how it goes. As long as it’s allowed. I have a nice collection, but I get what you’re saying. When Mars Hydro first came in they hit me up about possibly getting a light. Then they told.me na were gonna vote then they said na it’s the most likes. It was cool to be considered, but guys who’ve been here longer are gonna be like wtf!

I allow something ive never had get me out of character. I’m better off staying low key and check in on all the old heads threads. You looking for something in particular? You’re a winner in my book. :call_me_hand:You gotta play to win though.

2 Likes

Would love to be in it! Thanks

1 Like

This place taught me how to take apart my first Lowes light in the early 2000s and turn it into something I could grow with nearly 20 years ago. In the closet of my first apartment. That shit was great. Can’t remember the name of the site but those seeds from the Netherlands came packed with freebies too. Was a long time ago. Some skunk and papaya. Been reading and interested ever since even though not growing. Was excited to learn OG was back online some months ago, although skeptical. Threw out that old light a few years ago thinking I’d never find the wiring diagram again, and sure enough it’s still on here. Not my fault bullshit laws keep me from contributing as much as I would. Although with all the knowledge on here it’s not of much help – I’m busy trying to soak it all in. Wouldn’t mind the chance at some seeds from a reputable company. I’m sure there are lots of us who’ve been here for years without making much noise. Keep it up everyone, you’re all great. I’ll continue to hang in the shadows. Much love.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Welcome back. Hit that space every now and then or no one will read your posts. Just a courtesy lol. Trust me. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes please. Got to win one of these contests. They’ve had a dozen in the last few weeks lol

2 Likes

I’d take it :sunglasses:

1 Like

@George_The_Vault when will their version of the GG be back in stock?

1 Like