The Vault Presents - Pure Instinto! Promo & Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow!

Introducing Pure Instinto, a renowned top breeder with exceptional genetics, to our catalog! Celebrate with our promo and giveaway.

Buy any 5-pack of Pure Instinto feminized seeds, and get 2 FREE Spooky OG seeds!

Share your Pure Instinto experience or what caught your eye in the comment section below for a chance to win a 5-pack of Peanut Butter Cookies Feminised Seeds! There is a prize waiting for you and a Vault t-shirt!

Check the link for a discount code and more chances to win prizes!

Thank you for being part of Team Vault!

12 Likes

Spooky OG caught my eye(Kosher Kush X Kosher Kush)

Thank you for the giveaway @The_Vault_Team!

2 Likes

Mandarine Cream…need some citrusy terps in my life!

2 Likes

The Peanut Butter Cookies is what looks the best to me, can’t wait for the drawing for a chance to win!

2 Likes

Very cool! Much respect @The_Vault_Team :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

They gave us a good bunch of them as freebies too, so they’re also available on our Slots!

2 Likes

That’s a punchy one, the THC levels are ridiculous :star_struck:

2 Likes

Spooky OG caught my eye!

Thanks for the shot at your GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m eyeing the sticky gorilla cookies :gorilla: :cookie: anything with gg4. Let’s grow!

2 Likes

Not tried Instinto seeds yet but they look great. The spooky og looks like a chunky piece of dank. All their strains actually look good. Thank you to The Vault, going to have to give Instinto a serious look. Thank you #TEAMVAULT.

3 Likes

Spooky og would b my choice but honestly they all sound quite nice. Thanks for the opportunity

2 Likes

That grateful end og looks amazing to try perfect outdoors oh mah gawd

1 Like

That Spooky OG and Apple OG have my attention ,thanks 4 the chance

1 Like

Man, that peanut butter cookies and spooky OG. :heart_eyes:How do you choose. Excited for a chance at a T-shirt and a chance to grow some pure instinto gear. You rock @The_Vault_Team !

2 Likes

Never heard of Pure Intinto before, but both the Peanut Butter Cookies and the Spooky OG sound like great options! Face Off OG has long been one I’ve been drawn to and the Jew Gold is a classic.

2 Likes

Its a hard choice between peanut butter breath and something like Spooky Og.

Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

Peanut butter and spooky og for sure :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not had the chance at any Pure Instinto but OG anything is hard to beat. Do have those sweet taste days also so either of these would be down my alley. Thx for the opportunity :seedling:

1 Like

Lets call these for what they are:

Gorilla Cookies = GG#4 x Cookies - This cross has been done by soo many breeders already :thinking:

Peanut Butter Cookies = (Cookies x Dosido) S1

Spooky OG = Kosher Kush S1

Regardless, I appreciate the hardwork of The Vault Team and the nice promos and giveaways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Strawberry Shortake Auto really looks and sounds amazing. Thanks for the giveaway.

2 Likes