Moss and cannabis

I’ve noticed moss year after year growing on my fabric pots. Also in my soil if I don’t disturb the top. Is moss a good companion?

3 Likes

Idk about good but it doesn’t do any harm, apparently it attracts fungus gnats but I think they’d have to be present in the 1st place or have access?

Ime medium sitting wet for a period of time will always go green with algae even with chlorine in the feeding.

If you score or roughen the surface to help dry it that can help or don’t water so frequently letting it dry in between watering, if it’s unavoidable and annoying try lids.

They also help with humidity and there’s some bonus root growth.

Check that water beading, that would normally be in the air causing me stress, instead it’s kept under and supporting roots :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’d think so. The moss should help with moisture retention and there’s no such thing as a bad companion plant imo.

1 Like

Lol, I just cannot keep up with all your threads.

3 Likes

Lol I literally only get up to eat and check my plants. Pretty much watching/researching YouTube all day.when i come across something not spoken in videos its like I know someone on here has and knows answers.

1 Like

I get it, I just try to read all new threads so I notice folks that create tons of threads. You do you man, i am not the thread police, I just can’t keep up, lol. I did search the word moss on OG and got 100+ responses. So I am sure the information you seek is out there.

2 Likes