My 4x4 tent (multistrain quantum boards)

Turkey bags are a good, food safe, bag to use as well.

2 Likes

thx for the heads up, i was using cheap white ones from the dollar store but iā€™m sure the plastics full of chemicals, they still smell great tho!

my progress so farā€¦ fully done 3 plants and just beginning the sour dieselā€¦ the green crack should be ready to trim around the weekend.

Northern Lights - biggest yielder and great stone. the smell is idk kinda sweet maybe, maybe a little lemony with a slight piney undertone?

White Widow - i think i may have pulled this one a little early (for my tastes) itā€™s got a decent bit of clear trichomes but is an enjoyable stone. i canā€™t really describe the smell, its unlike anything i can think of. maybe kind of floral?

Sour Diesel - just started trimming, stinks like gasoline.

bag seed - this thing had such a shitty leaf to calyx ratio and is pretty airy buds. was real greasy and gave the most finger/scissor hash so far. i have a shit load of sugar leaf to blast too. smells like fruit loops.

11 Likes

Lemon Pine, Sounds just like Northern Lights.

Enjoy this smoke, one of my favorites.

99%

2 Likes

is that consistent with your experience? awesome!! i know my green crack smells nothing like any other green crack iā€™ve smelled before but weā€™ll see what the cure brings out maybe :confused:

1 Like

Very much consistent with my experience.

Sounds like you have the real item.

Nice nugs man, very clean trim jobā€¦ Who is the green crack from?

1 Like

all strains were from canuk (true norths sister company) - green crack was one of their ā€˜eliteā€™ strains, i think around $18-$20 CAD for a single (everything canuk was 50% off when i ordered) iā€™m fairly certain this company is not a breeder but a reseller of bulk european seeds. they sent me pretty shitty premature looking seeds but 4 of them sprouted and grew semi-decent weed i guess. very excited to run some excellent genetics this go around (bodhi tree)

2 Likes

well guys always make sure you double check your scales are calibrated every so often!!

threw a 100g weight on and it showed 75g so i checked a few other known weights and all were under by about 25%ā€¦ so the good news is my harvests are all about 25% higher than i originally thoughtā€¦ and i guess the other good news is i was being a lot more generous than i thought all weekā€¦ god bless yā€™all

7 Likes

I need that scale to account for my seeded buds. :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t let the local cops get a hold of it.

Theyā€™ll use that for weighing their evidence. lol

5 Likes

hereā€™s some pics of the green crack now that iā€™ve finished trimming it upā€¦ turned out to be the largest yielder, which was a complete surprise. it was in the back corner so i never got a great look at it. completely filled 2 of these candy jars. overall my favorite plant from the 5 but even after the cure still smells different than any green cracks iā€™ve had before.

the scale turned off as i took the pic, those 2 nugs weighed 7.5g together

11 Likes

That is some fine ass looking Green Crack man, some of my favorite smoke but hasnt been around in a long while so I need to find some for my gardenā€¦ whos GC is it?

1 Like

yes i smoked a huge 2-3gram hemp paper blunt of it yesterday with my brother, got me real stoned. all plants from last run were canuk seeds. green crack is one of their ā€˜eliteā€™ strainsā€¦ about $22 cad per single or $128 for 7ā€¦ i only got them because true north was the first canadian seed bank which came up on google and canuk (their sister company) was all 50% off. although i wouldnā€™t have minded keeping a clone of it and running a full tentā€¦ this single plant gave me over 7 oz and it wasnā€™t trained very well at allā€¦ probably could get 2.5lbs out of a full 4x4 with this phenoā€¦ i only popped 1 seed of each strain tho so donā€™t know about uniformity or other phenos

3 Likes

went to get coco from my local hydro store and asked the guy if he had anything for thripsā€¦ and to my surprise he says ā€˜spinosad is what you needā€™ and iā€™m like, well yeah no shit itā€™s banned in canada tho isnā€™t it? heā€™s like naw we got it man, $40 a bottle.

its a 12ml bottle, dosage is 2ml per 5 gallons, so i guess it makes 30 gallons total. super excited. has anyone seen pure spinosad like this before? i think he said itā€™s from dow chemicals or whatever

3 Likes

Never had the good fortune to have to play with it.

Hope you can get them out with a minimum of use.

Not for buds, right?

99%

i should be able to get away with only making a gallon, i only have 16 plants early veg in solo cupsā€¦ going to dunk each plant for 15-30 seconds and afterwards give them all a soil drenchā€¦ the guy said only need to soak the top half of the soil but iā€™ll probably just water it str8 through as such small pots

yes iā€™ve heard combusted spinosad is a carcinogen, would not want to use on flowering plants

1 Like

What is your grow space like. Are you in a tent or in a room? Basement?

1 Like

just a 4x4 tent in basement, am in process of cleaning tent out now and will be spraying everything down with bleach solution

If I know these bugs, there are in the basement too. The will crawl off, lay eggs and die.

Would suggest a thorough cleaning of the basement if possible and paint wherever you can.

They are a nasty and tenacious adversary.

1 Like

thrips are? i wonder if i should make a perimeter of DE around the tentā€¦ but iā€™m thoroughly cleaning the room the tent is in as well, vacuuming and spraying everything down. itā€™s a finished and carpeted basement btw.

1 Like