My aquaponic adventures

Those little bastards will find thier way into the crack of Satan’s ass if it would keep them alive. I hope you get them sorted out with some time brotha man

3 Likes

Those trichs are rockin!. Super healthy lookin. I love the microscope shots

1 Like

What is the bug? Is that an aphid??

Yeah, I’m totally digging this new wifi microscope… I got a little more of the focus and steadiness figured out in these shots

2 Likes

That my friend, is a thrip

It’s kinda shitty, I have to do it by hand as neem oil is apparently toxic to fish, so if any of this stuff gets into my water way, my whole system can die pretty quickly… Talk about stressful

1 Like

He won’t eat much… :rofl:

Not exactly sure how fish tanks work but when I’m researching LABs I always come across benefits of using it in your fish tank. It’s supposed to break down fish poop and be super healthy for fish. Was just wondering if that might help with your ph.

Yeah, but he doesn’t come alone… I bet I’ve trimmed over half the big fan leaves off one of my plants

Benefits of using neem oil in a fish tank??

Still outta likes. I went ham yester

Lol, me too, I still have 6 hours before I have more😂🤦

No Lactic acid bacteria

Ahh gotcha… Beauty :ok_hand:

Your grow looks great. You’re killing it!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s appreciated! :metal:

I don’t know how I’ve managed to miss this thread but I’m following along now. The grow looks great!

1 Like

Wow, thank you very much! Welcome!!

2 Likes

Pretty stoked with the filter I picked up foe the webcam, I just wish I could post the days’ gif’d pics up here

2024-06-03--13-58-09

The autos all look so good, I can’t wait for them to be ready!

I might need to figure out some form of net for the mystery plant of she continues the way she is, she’s loaded with buds :grin::grin: (she’s on the right side of the pic)

Oh yeah, and oats x rolling thunder#1 has grown right up to the damn sticky tags hanging from the lights! She was getting stuck to the tag even :joy:. So, I figured why fight it and stuck her to the tag better, lol

2 Likes

Purple Nurple and Blueberry were both showing some signs of potassium deficiencies, so a little more acid buffer to grt the pH back under 7 - it likes to be at 7.1 now - and 1/4 tsp of MPK, monopotassium phosphate, 0-50-43 or so… It’s the first time I’m using this nute :crossed_fingers:

1 Like