Cheap shit from Lowes…

5 Likes

Sweet, cheap and effective.

4 Likes

And Canadian… :wink: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Flower 51

11 Likes

And now for the regularly scheduled visit to my happy place…

Flower 52

Dropped nutes down 3/4 tsp
Soil dryng out considerably faster, may cut nutes to 1/2 tsp and water daily

10 Likes

Those are some damn frosty nugs fosho

2 Likes

I can only imagine what I might have accomplished if I hadn’t just decided to throw my grow together on a whim…
Next time…
:wink:

2 Likes

Beautiful round, you’ve got some really big toppers in there and they’re ripening up perfectly.

1 Like

Flower 53

8 Likes

Flower 54

6 Likes

Seriously frosty buds is it the honey giving them that frost or just strain related?

1 Like

Beats the fuck out of me…
First time using honey…
First time with either of these strains…
First time using this brand of nutrients…
Your guess is probably as good as mine :rofl:

My guess will be my cheap ass

LED Grow Light 1000W Full Spectrum Sunlight 3500K White and Red 660nm Added Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Better for Full Growth Flowering Fruiting VEG Seedling

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07P2YNV3P

It could even be my year old bale of peat I mixed some sand from my kids sands box and some dirt from a flower bed into…

Or maybe it’s threatening them ever since the other one went Hermie scaring the shit (THC) out of them…

I am most definitely looking to smoking them…

Edit: @ShiskaberrySavior
I have a new theory as to why they are so frosty.

The universe has looked down and deemed me to be worthy of a bountiful harvest.

6 Likes

Dam somethings got them pumping out the frost nice job

1 Like

Flower 55

10 Likes

The bottom one looks to be getting close!!

1 Like

There’s a potential banana in pic 2 of this post, around the top middle/right.

Flower 56

@beacher, yeah I noticed that when I took the picture, pretty sure it was just some new growth or knocked up from hermie there, same bud as pictures 2&3 this post, going to go blow them up in my monitor and have a better look at them. Thanks for mentioning it.

4 Likes

Definitely nice and frosty!

2 Likes

Damn looks nice!

I grabbed some of those tweed seeds - maybe I’ll have to pop them next (honestly I just want the package/receipt so i can claim its fully legal) never intended to run them as I’d already read they were pretty crummy. Maybe not so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

for my Bakerstreets, I still have one unpopped, 1 went complete shit pretty much from the get go with tiger stripes and super frail stems, one of them hermied (my fault heat cold issues pretty sure) and the one in the frosty pictures above got stunted at the beginning from what was presumably some bad soil that severely stunted her growth from the get go until I finally said fuck it and transplanted her to see if I was going to garbage her or not…

I can attest that the smoke tests I have done on the hermie have actually been a pretty good relaxing buzz, so I am surprisingly looking forward to the non hermie finishing up…

Welcome to Overgrow

7 Likes