My Daily Picture Grow

Looks entirely as a time lapse :grin:, strong grow indeed, nice job so far … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fubarella Close Up

Click for full pic…

1 Like

That’s Baker Street from tweed?

1 Like

Yup, that’s the one…
Even chose the best, I use that term lightly, looking seed out of the pack, good thing one of the local stores had them on sale, definitely wouldn’t have been impressed if I had paid full price for them…

I wasn’t too impressed with there weed , tough to beat fresh ,cured properly not dried up dust !

I have never actually smoked any Tweed Weed…
I tend to check out smaller growers kind of like the craft breweries…

But they were the only ‘legal’ seeds available…

Edit: This part really fucking pisses me of though. It is complete bullshit the process the government put into place to fuck over both the consumer as well as seed breeders.
One strain available for home growers in Canada is a fucking joke and then on top of it too charge people $15 a seed so they can collect tax on it. Pretty sure you can get non-legal (I refuse to call it illegal because seriously how the fuck can a plant seed be illegal) seeds around $4-5 bucks a seed.
It’s time to let anyone and everyone including the guys who have been experimenting with crossing different genetics into the seed selling business.

7 Likes

Day 17

Gave them both some rain water, ph’d down to 6.2 with organic apple cider vinegar , a worm in each pot and attempted transplanting a mushroom they dried out and died, into each pot…

Fubarella

Baker

Fubarella

Baker

10 Likes

Day 17 a bit after 6 hrs of sleep during the hottest part of the day.

This is where the girls currently live. They have some roommates in their pots if you can currently see that are starting to rear their heads. In the right you have the odd ball along with Baker and also some lettuce leaf basil and Thai Basil slowly starting to poke its way out of the soil, there is also some dwarf munstead lavenderl, a couple of succulents and an attempt to try and transplant a couple of mushrooms from my yard into their pots.
As I stated up above there are also a couple of worms in each one of them who they were awful quick to dig down and get to work.
once these plants are taking shape I’m going to be adding a little bit of catnip and then some clover.

4 Likes

Day 18

Fubarella

Baker

Bleh…

Fubarella

Baker

1 Like

Day 19

Fubarella

Baker

3 Likes

Looking good!! Definitely wanna follow this thread curious to see till finish

Day 20

Fubarella

Baker

It’s starting to look more and more like Baker got a dwarfism gene from Tweed, as you can tell from the side shot, she is kicking out a lot more new growth, but the initial leaves are still sitting at 1 1/2" long from tip to tip. Still holding out hope for her though as I am still looking approximately another 60 days of veg.

5 Likes

Day 21

Fubarella

Baker

2 Likes

Day 22

Fubarella

Baker

Getting fed up with Baker’s lack of growth and LIFTA doesn’t seem to be giving the desired results.
So I placed a clear cup over her this morning to spike her humidity and see if that makes any difference after 24 hrs, if no noticeable growth by tomorrow evening after the lights come back I am going to give 1/4 teaspoon of epson salt mixed with 2 liters of water.

4 Likes

Day 23

Fubarella

Baker

Fubarella was a little droopy this morning, so I watered both with epson salts this morning before lights out.

4 Likes

I’d forward that pic on to the seed provider and a comment to the likes of not impressed!

Typical govt crap that’s not worth growing but what other legal choices have we got?

3 Likes

Day 24

Baker

Fubarella

I have started misting the girls down now when checking on them.

Just gave Fubarella a little haircut, I have always just topped plants in the past but I decided to give fimming a shot and see if she approves or not.

5 Likes

Day 25

Fubarella

Baker

Half hour after lights on

Fubarella

Close up of fimming attempt, wait and see…

Baker

2 Likes

Day 26

Fubarella

Baker

Time for a trim.

Fubarella

2 Likes

Day 27

Baker

Fubarella

After 6 hrs dark