My Daily Picture Grow

Fubarella SB

Bakerbitch

Good chance I won’t be flowering the bitch along with the others…

Bakerstreets

5 Likes

Looks like you’re about to flip?

1 Like

Day 80 will be the last 6 hr dark with 81 having 12 hr dark.

2 Likes

Awwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaa, show time!!!

2 Likes

Wanted to veg longer but as it is, I may be pushing it being in Northern Alberta in an unheated garage.

Hoping for somewhat of an Indian summer, with some cooler nights to purple things up on the SkunkBerry…

Next year will be 2 plants with at least a 3-4 month longer veg starting in the house and then moving out to the garage middle to end of March.

3 Likes

Been raining a hell of a lot this summer up here. Wish it would go away

1 Like

no fucking doubt…

although I haven’t had to water the lawn all year and it is looking great…

3 Likes

Yeah but I have to cut the motherfucker twice a week

3 Likes

every 2 days whether it needs it or not I get out and mow the lawn with a joint hanging out of mouth…

I find it relaxing…

4 Likes

Me too I love cutting the grass, but I now have a tractor that I use due to bad legs (Old)
I can only cut so much before my legs go out even on tractor, Doc said not to do it , the bumps still aggravate the injury site in lower back, It Sucks/

MORNING ALL

5 Likes

Fubarella SB

Bakerbitch

Bakerstreets

6 Likes

Fubarella SB

Bakerbitch

Bakerstreets

5 Likes

What kind of government approved piece of mutant shit did they sell you? Lol. This is in Canada? They only allow you guys to grow 1 type of bud?

5 Likes

You are only legal to buy government taxed seeds in Canada, but there is absolutely nothing illegal about gifting clones, cuttings or seeds to a friend.

And then only one legal grower in Canada bothered to grow harvest and sell seeds…

It’s not legalization, it’s legislated the hell out of…

Fubarella is a SkunkBerry by peakseedsbc that a buddy thew into a bag he gave me…

4 Likes

Those 2nd bakers are as big as the first. Curious to see how she finishes now.

3 Likes

That was definitely an issue with the soil she was first planted in since she is doing exceptional since I transplanted her…

2 Likes

I like what you’re doing here @StillSmoking!! Those bakerstreets are gonna be beastly!

2 Likes

That’s what I am hoping for, as long as October November don’t fuck them over…

Northern Alberta, unheated garage…

2 Likes

Rough. Well at least you’ll have a grow light and maybe even a space heater. Will stay tuned!

2 Likes

Fubarella SB

Bakerbitch

Bakerstreets

6 Likes