My Favorite Tanzania Landrace Strains

I’m from Kenya and my passion is collecting seeds from landrace strains found in East Africa.

Here’s a brief presentation on two of my favorite strains. You can purchase the strains from East Africa Genes

MOSHI SATIVA
Moshi is a quiet rural town located in northern Tanzania and borders the internationally renowned Mount Kilimanjaro National Park.

This unique african cannabis strain produces an abundance of eucalyptus/pine terpenes and ranks in the top tier of heavy hitters similar to the Ethiopian Shashamane.

KILIMANJARO SATIVA
Cultivated in the warmer areas of central and eastern Tanzania, the Kilimanjaro sativa is famous for it’s upbeat mental experience. It’s potency makes it widely popular in east African countries.

The buds contain an aroma consisting of eucalyptus mixed with lemon and earthy terps.

30 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Kidete

The first one looks really attracting to me :)!

2 Likes

Cool, @Kidete welcome! A few folks on here have been giving us updates on the progress of your last trip! Great to see pics of these African strains!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s been really cool to follow your journey here on OG and IG. Congrats on the OG sponsorship and good luck on your new seed venture!

6 Likes

The moshi sounds very interesting, can you describe the high a little more?

4 Likes

I would rank it as a strong sativa

6 Likes