Kilimanjaro Sativa Landrace

I’m from Kenya and I collect seeds from landrace strains growing in East Africa.

One of my favorite strains is the Kilimanjaro sativa from Tanzania. It grows near Mt.
Kilimanjaro and central Tanzania.

It has an upbeat high and produces an energetic body experience. The main flavor is mainly Eucalyptus…

You can get the seeds available on retail or wholesale from my website East Africa Genes

29 Likes

Hey @Kidete is there any landrace sativas you could reccommend withour that earthy terp? I’ve grown out 3 different sativas now and they’ve all had that terp and I really don’t care for it but I’m looking for a good sativa for a wake me up in the morning strain to get me motivated and going. I really like the sweet, fruity, skunky, and chemical smelling and tasting stuff and was curious if you could point me in the right direction. Got that Ethiopian shashamane and Angola coming from you but unsure of the terps on it as I haven’t done much research

2 Likes

Is that the one they call Elephant killer? Those are beautiful plants you have

2 Likes

I would recommend the Migori sativa from western Kenya and the Uganda kerosene

3 Likes

There is another Kilimanjaro variety from the Kenyan side of the mountain. Just wondering if you’ve ever seen it before? @Kidete

“An early flowering, pure African Sativa from the Kenyan slopes of Kilimanjaro, this strain is the result of generations of crossbreeding by the native population though she’s since been stabilised to improve some of her properties, such as resin production, while leaving her main qualities and taste intact. The natives call her “the elephant flattener” and use her stimulating and trippy effects in their religious ceremonies and for hunting.”

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback I’ll add these to my buy list! I’m thinking between the 2 the Uganda sounds really nice with the kerosene fuel smell

2 Likes

hi Kidete,i remember they sold Amboseli Seeds in Amsterdam Growshops back in the 90´

2 Likes

I’m not aware of that particular strain. The Moshi sativa is the one of the variants of the Kilimanjaro

2 Likes