My first bagseed grow

bud generally has lots of moisture inside still … if the stems aren’t snapping there’s still lots of moisture… when you jar them it will draw the moisture out from the centre outwards and they won’t be crispy any more… that’s when you start burping to slow the drying process more etc… i only read the last 3-5 posts though so this may be unapplicable

3 Likes

I took the top off harmony to be safe. I’d rather not risk mold when I saw a fuzzy patch on a sugar leaf. Luckily it was only sooty mold, but I’m smoking some tonight. If it’s dry enough to jar I will.

9.58g* off the top alone. Apparently I was already pretty high not to notice I was using money rules and not 0-99. I hung it back up to dry again as the stems we’re not cleanly cutting yet. At least I have a little to save while I wait. Not a lot of finger or scissor hash, but I was extremely careful in trimming with the gentlest of touch. The smell alone got me and my buddy high. Pretty loud as is, so if it’s food or bad I’ll update with my results.

2 Likes

I cleaned 2 jars and I’ll have one for trim and another for bud obviously LoL. The effects of smoking are like a strong sativa. My buddy feels a strong indica. Interesting… Well time to smoke more, but we barely had any. Not even a half gram and I can feel the sativa feeling in the tip of my nose radiating around my sinuses like a hybrid as well. I’m liking harmony. An almost cheese taste is what I got. Very piney and citrusey with a skunk or funk note.

1 Like

Smoke update: I rolled a joint with some more

The crutch had too much spring LoL.
Anyways I got halfway through and put it out. I hit the sweet spot that’s so hard to get. Still has a good amount of cbg in it. I felt my lower back pop itself earlier. Strong body buzz and mostly in the face. I was cold before I smoked and now I feel warm in my hands and cold in my feet and legs. odd. This was over a hour and now I’m feeling sleepy. I can fight it if I wanted to, but I’ll do that later on when I’m on a fresh day.

1 Like

Not finished yet, but last night we got 3 of them trimmed and jarred. Holly is the last one now.

I have more pics. Need to edit out tattoos.

2 Likes

Looks like a success. Good job bro! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you!:blush:
Holly is trimmed now as well.

7 pint jars total. Most full, but labeling and OCD demanded I not mix up the buds.

3 Likes

Wow! Mine are still drying! I’m taking it as a good sign.

1 Like

Mine are actually almost all too dry in the jars still. I’ll have to do the old orange peel trick and then regulate the moisture with a boveda to “revive” the moisture so to speak. I’ve had to do it before on lower quality bud I got a year ago. For some reason it only works for me in that order. If I put the pack in there first it doesn’t help and same if I put them in the jar together. Ingrid is almost too moist feeling, but the boveda pack should regulate it down if I give it time. Lots of things to learn this grow even post harvest LoL

2 Likes

My Mother has hayfever…my plant keeps setting her off, I feel quite bad when it happens but it’s also quite funny at the same time. :joy:

1 Like

I found out it may have been the pollen holly was putting off. She was the one with a hollow stem and growth that just went straight up and not to the left or right. Also she was the tallest plant. Sadie had the traits of a hermie too, but more bad foxtails tajn anything. She wanted to Branch out wide and grow tall. Could be that both my purple of plants pollinated the room. I’m allergic to most pollen if not all by default if dust mites can be on it as I’m allergic to those too. If I list all my allergies you’ll look at me sideways and ask me why I live here still. The answer is I don’t have a way out, so I’m stuck here until I can get out and find a state not decorated with all the trees and plants I’m allergic to.

2 Likes

Blame it on Holly :joy:
Do these names mean something to you then, I see you named one after Daisey :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just try to find something that fits what I’m observing in the initial growth. I love Daisey, but she’s a mess physically. At least she’s not in pain enough to concern a vet trip. She’s just old and her body is getting older with her😅
I have to clean this multiple times a day, but it’s worth it as it lets her see with both eyes and she doesn’t like it either. I’ve noticed that she might have ASD also. Some animals also have autism at least so far as scientists are saying and the articles I found yesterday talked about it and it’s what led them to test people for the same thing and it showed up in people too.

3 Likes

I don’t think it would matter where you lived something would get to you :-))

2 Likes

It’s mad how animal’s get the same sort of ailments as us.

2 Likes

Yeah😅 I’m allergic to pine, oak, maple, Birch, weeping willow, any plant that has a weeping prefix, the entirety of what makes hayfever including Hay, fresh cut grass makes me itch till I bleed and it’s hard to breathe, most if not all rodents (I’ve noticed a baby squirrel I found that fell out of the nest last year didn’t set anything off), cats, mild dog allergy leftover from when I was a infant (it’s supposed to be gone), dustmites, an extremely mild milk allergy(only set off by curds heat separated from the whey or butter that was heated too hot), and there’s more, but I can’t remember rn. I still remember the tests as a kid. They had to use my back as my arms didn’t have enough room to do the 200 things they wanted to test for😅 2 on each arm and at least 3 on my back.

1 Like

You should think about living underground mate :joy: :joy:

I get itchy af too messing on with other plant’s it’s a nightmare, I sometimes have to take antihistamines. I read this article about some bloke who deliberately stings himself with nettles over a period of time. It supposedly makes you immune to hayfever or something??

I kind of doubt it works though as I have only recently started to get hayfever myself and I’m always getting nettled :grin:
It’s worked the complete opposite for me.:joy:

1 Like

It’s like a gained allergy. The nettles gave you hayfever :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered a plug in ozone generator, hopefully that will help and also get rid of the stench of old smoke and the smell of cricket sex :joy: (tarantula’s food) they are at it like crazy hahaha

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
You can eat them too if you get curious enough. Personally I won’t touch em and I have a box of dried cheddar bacon crickets my uncle gave me in highschool and I never opened it​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like