My first pollen chuck

I’ll be back when I get some confirmed sexes :v:

6 Likes

I think we got a few nuts… what do yall think?
@beacher you got a keen eye my friend

5 Likes

Females? Yay or nay
Or is it too early to tell? Looks like early pistils

7 Likes

Why that’s Annie Oakely popping her pistils out there… :gun:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Even split. 3male 3 female. Blue are male green are female

11 Likes

And now just 4 remain, the male and 3 ladies. The male will be separated tomorrow most likely. I have a 2x2 and a low wattage led set up for him. I’ll collect pollen and dust the ladies in the coming weeks.
I added a small fan to help dry out the pots quicker since temps are rather low in this tent

9 Likes

9 Likes

Lots of good information piled up into this thread, almost all of the heavy weights chimed in real quik.
Maybe I can tag along ?

6 Likes

I forget if you mentioned, have you grown the Jawa before? If not I’m fuckin excited for you, it is one of VERY few strains with cookies in it that I truly enjoy. Scent/flavor and effect are all on point

4 Likes

I have not. The male I selected seems to be more of a Rift leaner. I can tell 2 of the females are key lime pie leaners

2 Likes

I’ve only tried the KLP leaning phenos myself, but the one cut my buddy had was just straight fire. It was all key lime and dough, mostly indica with enough sativa effect to get a nice headswitch and facilitate creativity, etc

3 Likes

Let’s meet the 3 lovely ladies
This first one is a Key Lime Pie cleaner for sure. Its growing rather lanky and has a limey rubber stem rub.

This one seems to be the 50/50 hybrid of the 2 parents. Medium height, smells like both parents, should make for some awesome smoke.

This is the rift leaner. Rather short in structure but very bushy and looks to be an indica dominant plant. Smells like chemmy burnt rubber and the slightest hint of lemon.

This is them today

9 Likes

The male has been placed in his own tent with his own light. He has a very distinct chemmy, alien, burnt rubber funk to it, much like the female AR leaner.

9 Likes

Question: will a normal carbon filter hold back the pollen or do I need to take extra measures to ensure I can contain any loose pollen? The light in there is rather warm and there’s no fan or exhaust in there. I have a small inline fan and carbon filter on the way, but will that be enough?

4 Likes

I’m gonna try one of these and vent to outdoors.

HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters for LEVOIT Air Purifier LV-H132 by PartsBroz, 3-Stage Filtration https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083LLN339/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ZSW8CSFZQTTTNQMZ188D

It is 7” in diameter. I can put it on a 6” duct and seal around the edges. Closest fit I could find. We’ll see.

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

I’d like to see that. Very well may make one of my own
Thanks for sharing :grin:

3 Likes

Yes you could make one easily. I’m not too much of a DIY guy. Too old and much too high! Good luck my friend.

Blessings…

3 Likes

Gave the male a significant haircut. I dont need much pollen and I dont wanna have so much I cant control it. And I guess it’s a good stress test, I dunno

16 Likes

A decidedly bold fashion statement :+1:

Lets see how it responds… interesting!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Day 19
Think were gettin close

10 Likes