My first time

see I knew I got played :slight_smile: that is why I married her back in 1983 she is a keeper

thanks for the women’s insight :wink: makes me feel better

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

6 Likes

Haha. Thank man. I will definitely come to check out some of your strains😂.

150 pounds sound so sick to me. How many plants that will be?

2 Likes

150 wet gets you about 15 pounds dry

total inside and outside over the 2020 summer season I did well over hundred and stopped counting

at that point no need it equals a Federal Felony in the states if they want you

I am not a team player so me and the Court Systems never play well together

you get to New York I live upstate come see me it is the woods you would love it

all the best and do not get deported

Dequilo

6 Likes

15 pound is around 7.5kg. That’s more than 20 gr for 1 day smoke. I think snoop doesn’t smoke this much😂

Here are some updates on my plant. The leaves are changing colors, but I don’t know if this is a deficiency, or bugs, or this is what they do.

4 Likes

watch the white dots it could be mites but I am a bit gun shy :slight_smile:

I smoke a lot about 25 or 30 joints a day and eat canna pills by the hand full

I smoke weed with people and get no stone :frowning:

the weed takes the edge off for me and keeps me on an even keel

I am a violate person that rages at a drop of the hat

so the weed really keeps me right

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Looks to me like some kind of insect damage. Most of that plant looks very healthy! Maybe a spray of a tea made from garlic and hot peppers, top and bottom of leaves, right at or right after sundown…shouldn’t hurt your plant like your earlier bug extermination technique. Don’t go strong on the tea, a small amount of ground garlic and hot pepper heated in water and filtered go a long way, just make sure it is the same temp as the air when you spray…what do others say about this?

4 Likes

I am tiny bit worried to be honest.

I have found a single bug under the leaves. Seems like it is something different. Can it be from overfeeding with P? I fed it 4 days ago with P nutes.

3 Likes

With your very humid weather it might be powdery mildew, do the white marks come off if you rub the leaf gently.

The damage on the leaf edges looks like possible nutrient burn starting.

2 Likes

I can see how you might be hesitant to spray anything on your plants after last time, but you can’t see some of the bugs that give you the biggest problems. Find a jeweler’s loop and check out the underside of your leaves. I swore I didn’t have them until someone told me what I told you. Boy was I in for a surprise. Those little basterds devastated my grow. Had to chop em down earlier then I wanted. Its starts out as spots then looks like dust.

This is what it looks like when crap gets crazy.
Definitely confirm before you treat. Unless someone here is confident you have that issue. Incase you can’t get a jeweler’s loop. You can get them cheep on-line. Your going to want to get one eventually anyway. They are a must!

3 Likes

He is on a roof, away from other plants. Definitely be careful and watch for bugs, but I think this would be a less likely place to get them. Those usually spread from contact, correct?

2 Likes

I really dont know. I think I got mine from my dog. I think most of the time they come from outdoor plants. I just know if he dose have them he would want to spray before he’s into heavy flower.

2 Likes

Yea I would apply a light bug spray at a low dose especially to the under sides of leaves. Nice growing btw @Wakamaka4

Here is a product that works pretty well and not crazy expensive but might smell like fish for about 2 days

I use it in lighter doses then recommended so I can apply more often.

Aloha from Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Appreciate all the advice.

Even if it isn’t a bug issue, is it okay to spray bug sprays for vegetables? I mean they aren’t that harmful to humans anyway. And I read somewhere ppl wash their plants before drying them, so I will probably do it in order to wash out all the chemicals and dust.

I just wanna make sure that it doesn’t look like any nute deficiency or overfeeding right?

@Shadey I will try to wipe them off tomorrow morning and see if they are removable.

2 Likes

I had spider mites on my last plant even if I didn’t have any contact with other plants (I think so).

So it’s entirely possible that bugs can appear out of nowhere. Anyway, if this thing goes out of rack a bit, I will spray it with light pesticide.

3 Likes

I got ya. Is it possible that they hitched a ride on you?

Also, they could still be close if you didn’t wait 2 weeks to put a plant in the same spot

4 Likes

Any pesticide that a human can ingest should be safe for your plants.
I believe they hitched a ride on you.
You can wash your buds right after harvest.

There’s a bunch of ways to go about it!

6 Likes

Quick update,
I nicely sprayed the top and bottom of the leaves with local Chinese vegetable plant pesticide liquid. We will see what’s gonna happen. Hope it’s not gonna burn the shit out of my plant.

Will keep you guys posted.

4 Likes

I tried to wipe it off, it didn’t come off.
If you guys are sure it isn’t a deficiency problem, then probably it’s a microscopic bug problem. But I wonder why it isn’t covering my plant rapidly.

2 Likes

Can you get your hands on a jeweler’s loop? If you don’t have bugs then it could be a deficiency. What kind I have no idea. I have only had a few myself like nitrogen deficiency and nitrogen excess. If I never had it I dont feel comfortable diagnosing it. Sorry buddy.
Some times just waiting to see if she grows out of it is most certainly better then taking unnecessary prevention measures that could do alot more harm to your plant.

4 Likes

Outdoors some spider mites aren’t that big of a deal. They shouldn’t spread like they do indoors as there are plenty of other beneficial insects outdoors. Best not to spray much in flower. You can dispose of a few leaves as well. I wouldn’t worry to much.

5 Likes