My Forum Stomper ain’t stompin

What does this seem to be? Does anyone know where I can find a chart of plant diagnostic answers?

4 Likes

Here’s a chart. It may also be from when you are giving your plants nutrients and accidentally splash water on the lower leaves (nutrient burn) as I see water on the lid of the container that the plant is being contained in.

4 Likes

What kind of water you using? Tap or RO? PH levels would help along with nutrient levels.

2 Likes

Can you tell us more about your grow?

Nutrients used
Temps/RH
pH
Lighting/light cycle
Airflow
Water source

Also, what do the roots look like?

For me in DWC I run pH @ 5.5

Brian(Alaskagrown)

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I usually yank those bottom ones off anyway. And like someone else said, looks like it got splashed on. The rest of it looks good so I wouldn’t freak out. Good luck!

1 Like

If you have a good loupe or microscope I’d take a look at those leaves, top and bottom, it may be nothing but I don’t think that looks like splash marks

Check here:

https://overgrow.com/t/plant-abuse-chart-and-photos-by-nietzsche

1 Like

Bookmarked, some seriously damaged plants over there :see_no_evil:, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Advanced Nutes PhPerfect Micro, Grow, Bloom, and some Sensi-cal. At a concentration of about .5ml of each in a container that holds about 20 oz of water. Airflow and temps are good ph’d to 5.7 using tap water after mixing nutes. Got really hard water here and didn’t know it till last night. I would assume that the things that make water soft or hard don’t go away just because you adjust the ph.

It’s cool tho I fixed it. I just took the messed up leaves off no big deal :joy: now they are mad because they went in the buckets today. Lazy roots.

What’s your tape water pH? If you’re in the sweet spot you don’t need to adjust it with AN pH perfect, that was my failure until someone told me to throw my pH pen away.

Those old leaves could be the consequence of pH imbalance or swings, now that makes some logic to me … beer3|nullxnull

7.7 see I didn’t ph it because I was moving and in a hurry and knew I was gonna transplant to the buckets today. Prolly ph related and in my experience phperfect doesn’t always come out perfect when you add their other products. It’s cool but when I add sensi-cal or bug bud or both it throws things off.

You’re tap water already has calcium in it. Only add it if you’re using RO water. I would always partA, Calmag, partB, any other addatives. In that order to deal with the ph adjustment. Same thing for the bloom. If they dont perk up from the ph issue completely I would start with a new batch of tap and hold off on the sensi cal and see if it helps any. Best of luck bud!

1 Like

I have been ph issues with my tap water also.
It’s way high right out of the tap and settles into the mid/low 7s after sitting for a beer or 2; that is when I start playing chemist.
After mixing all the stuff together I let it sit for another beer and check after it marinades a while.
I am in soil if that matters…and I have no patience for this process, but we do what we gotta do.
A 5 gallon bucket used to get 4 ml of ph down, now I use half of that.

1 Like

I try to let my water sit for 24 hours before I start adding things and sometimes I get lazy with it which prolly accounts for about 30 percent of my leaves being messed up lol. I gotta remember to be precise with my routine.