My Medical Grow

Tomatoes from seed ate the first one of the season on 6 - 16 - 21 And squash onions and garlicP6182055 P6102017

5 Likes

Back to veg 1st day of summer Vanilla Frosting on the right ten days ago .P6102010 Tried some Bling to help with my stiff neck pain! :sunglasses:its working .P6182048

9 Likes

DesertGrown

gramps

May '20

Romulan plants exhibit unique traits in their leaves, by way of being dark green in color and deeply ridged and serrated. It’s a beautiful plant to grow outdoors as a natural single cola plant or can get to be a big girl with a heavy flower set using a little strategic pruning.

Either way you grow her, she’ll give a respectable harvest and her dried/cured buds will set you down with each and every hit!

Store her in the “nerve/chronic pain/muscle spasm” section of your medicine chest… that’s exactly why I grew Romulan… to use it for my nerve/muscle pain and moderate spasms that I was experiencing in my low back pre surgery in lieu of taking flexeril and morphine all the time.

All I can say is, the Romulan did what I needed it to do! The Romulan worked great for a bad stiff neck didn’t help the stiffness but killed the pain .

4 Likes

Smoked a lot of Romulan years ago your description is spot on . Great pain meds .

3 Likes

24 days latter maybe closer to 34 days lol the heat has slowed the growth but not much . All the girls are starting to bud :sunglasses:P7242141P7242137

7 Likes

Looking absolutely great gramps! Now the fun begins

2 Likes

Buds stacking early on the Banana Mango this one looks like an alien and a Blue Dream Getting fat . P7252142 P7252149 P7252153

9 Likes

i like the way you growing
I Hope one day i Can Grow like this🙏

2 Likes

Quick trip to the coast we took all four dogs yesterday perfect weather . First trip to the ocean since all the big fires last season and the covid and its all starting again . Not crowded plenty of free space to enjoy the fresh ocean breeze and let one dog at a time a little freedom on a deserted beach . The warning signs were a little rusty but . Steep beaches are deadly because they allow the full force of ocean waves to reach up onto the sand and strike with incredible speed and power. Don’t turn your back on the sea sleeper waves come out of nowhere . It’s almost 3 hour’s one way from home my wife did all the driving she said its less stressful that way wait what ? Lol a big bowl of Bling and I was ready .

5 Likes

Going back through my medical grow log nothing has changed Smoke and aphids lol . Banana Mango getting big .P8102186

3 Likes

I think if I was driving by I’d have to stop and take a picture looks like a small forest from here.

2 Likes

Here’s last week fat lady’s are my friends .P8182230

5 Likes

I sprayed with Doctor Zymes last night thousands of dead and dying Aphids this morning :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This Blue Dream that’s been infested with aphids but otherwise looks healthy .P8232240

5 Likes

Same plant today going wild ! P9022296

5 Likes

Girl has gone wild 2021

2 Likes

Mango

4 Likes

Blue Dream after a little rain last night sagging wet pulling on the trellis netting . Strong tropical like with a Blue Berry hint trichomes are still clear with a lot of frost .

5 Likes

Skies look a lot clearer. Buds looking great again this year.

1 Like

The whole garden has done great even with all the smoky days and nights . I’m glad I wrapped the Blue Dream to help hold the weight 9 feet x 8 feet wide or more perfect weather to finish .PA042452

5 Likes