My Medical Grow

Outstanding Gramps!

1 Like

Turkey Day plant the Bling small popcorn nugs are getting hard and still putting on weight This will be the 3 rd harvest.

8 Likes

Crazy man that’s making them produce .

2 Likes

A couple of ladies getting a little sun Blue Dream left and a Banana Mango . Working out in the garden pulling weeds

5 Likes

Anybody make there own weed killer ? Had a formula of 1 gal white vinegar 2 cups of Epsom Salts and a little dish soap for a wetting agent . Waste of time poor results tried red ? white vinegar only one that worked was industrial 30 percent but hard on the lungs . Back to the weed eater and pulling by hand .

3 Likes

Here I sit still trimming and testing the Vanilla Frosting I have a couple of these well started I hope to grow outdoors this season . This is some Great Pain Killer for a old guy

10 Likes
  • BREEDER: Humboldt Seed Company
  • TYPE: Sativa Dominant
  • GENETICS: Mango Trees x Banana OG x Blueberry Muffin A couple of hours sun bathing today getting tall and lanky I spread them out in the tent trying to get a little more light all around .
7 Likes

Yeah, a guy around here had a vanilla frosting cross around here awhile back. I had to break into my stash for a trade super fast after how much you loved that plant. Good to see you going again buddy.

4 Likes

I’m tempted to move the girls outdoors its going to hit 90 degrees today . Its going from early spring to summer this week anyway .

9 Likes

Yesterday I moved the clones outside for a little sun and doing the same today . Now it starts I found a little green worm most likely blew in with the wind yesterday riding a web . Only about a 32nd of an inch but hungry I followed the trail and killed the little bastard lol .

4 Likes

Hey @gramps! I’m just wondering why your waiting so long to plant. Surely there’s no frost this time of year where your at

2 Likes

May the first is considered frost safe but my wife has tomatoes and peppers growing outdoors . And we had a winter garden climate change ? or freaky winter . My clones are already 30 inches tall about two weeks and maybe sooner in they go . With the warmer weather its hard to control the heat in the tent so I move them outside during the day . I should have transplanted the clones into 2 gal bags more room for the roots I’ll bet there circling .

3 Likes

I’ve been moving the girls in and out from the tent to the garden . Still 24/7 only now its half sunshine they have grown 24 inches in a month and a half from 6 inch clones . At this rate they will end up Giant I might need a new ladder a couple of weeks and out they go into bags .

8 Likes

All out growing in the big bags

Blue Dream clones 3 ft in the ground May 1st

8 Likes

Here we go. I’m excited to watch the fun again buddy. :grin:

1 Like

Planted more Albin strawberries today in my vacate big bags super sweet . And added shell flour to the other garden .

6 Likes

Watch out! Tree berries on the way! :rofl:

2 Likes

The Blue Dream is doing great 4 feet and its only may 15 .

11 Likes

A inch a day keeps the doctor away . If the Banana Mango keeps this growth rate she’s going to be a tall lady . And the tomatoes are setting already .

8 Likes

Hand picking spotted cucumber beetle’s off the girls just a few . Only damage so far are a few pin holes in the fans no top munching :sunglasses:

1 Like