Neb's 1st Grow Log

:sweat_smile: I thought the ritual was questionable but wasnā€™t going to question your ways!

1 Like

ā€œSmoke offering: Burning plants as an offering + purification ritual has been in practice for millennia, across every culture. The burning of special plants releases the vibrational energy of their qualities, and the smoke is used as offering, carrying prayers and aspirations into the universe.ā€

The above is a copy and paste because itā€™s better than what iā€™d have written but carries the exact same meaning.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize

2 Likes

Is it possible for clones of that plant to form the same mutation? Or if I pollinated this plant would the seeds it produce be more likely to also mutate like that?

1 Like

I put those little things in the class of ā€œshit happensā€ pretty sure itā€™s just random and not genetic. If all the branches were like that, Iā€™d say itā€™s genetic.

3 Likes

Alright! @JoeCrowe , I mixed up 1 tbs of safers brand sulfur (92%) with 1 L of water; shook the living fuck out of the mix, SOAKED ENTIRE PLANT (top/bottom stems) and let them dry with light off before sparking the LED back up.

ONLY QUESTION: Itā€™s supposed to look like the plants just went through a bukkake session after itā€™s all dried outā€¦ right?

2 Likes

completely normal, thatā€™s sulfur. Sometimes it can scare you like itā€™s the mildew colony, because itā€™s white and all over heh heh. Iā€™m certain you killed that shit. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll check out your grow!
Edit: itā€™s toast. I looked at your grow.

1 Like

This one is from a ā€œcurrently off booksā€ grow but Iā€™ll snap a photo for ya after lunch :smiley:

Is it okay to spray down my outdoors as a preemptive measure as theyā€™re just at the edge of starting to show pistils?

2 Likes

if your grow is like the previous one I checked out, thereā€™s no place for it to hide, as in no plants around you didnā€™t dose. If you suspect your outdoor ones are infested I would treat them right away! Sooner the better. I usually get a positive ID using my 'scope, but it can be hard to see at 32 microns. The sulfur will also terminate grey mold/bud mold colonies.

2 Likes

Iā€™m spraying at sundown! :smiley:

2 Likes

I actually spray during the day as well, Iā€™ve never noticed a difference if itā€™s lights on or off. Never use in conjunction with an oil product, itā€™ll burn holes in the leaf.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ letā€™s see what happens then as there may be residual mineral oil on them. No worries though if they burn; iā€™ll just veg a little longer for the bounce. Thankfully outdoors is all washed clear from a few days of T-storms.

2 Likes

Clones are looking pretty rough. Very droopy. I think either the humidity was too low for them or I may have pinched the stem to much putting them in those pucks. Iā€™ll leave them a bit longer but will probaly have to take more cuttings.

I ended up upgrading from a 20 pint to 70 pint dehumidifier today and am actually able to drop the humidity now lol. Also built a door for my flower room.

4 Likes

Scooped up this off Kijiji for $100 its nearly brand new. The guy moved to an apartment and had no need for it anymore.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/garrison-70-pint-dehumidifier-0436121p.html

1 Like

I put the stems in the water, are yours?

1 Like

i had them just above the water i figured i just wanted the bubbles getting them wetā€¦ I will try with stems in water next lol

1 Like

The cuttings looked like this hours after being put in the cloner. Iā€™m no expert but I think I messed something up :rofl:

On the upside the tent has just been exploading and there is no shortage of growth for more clippings lol

6 Likes

are the tips of those cuttings wet?

1 Like

The under side of all of them are wetā€¦ Iā€™m leaning more towards i crushed the stems in those neoprene inserts

2 Likes

I recommend trimming the fans on the next batch of clones, as well as cutting the stems shorter so they donā€™t flop over.

6 Likes