Neb's 1st Grow Log

Yep, see those brown tips! Totally goners :rofl:

5 Likes

Thats the bud that is possibly a polyploid. Could be a special test haha

2 Likes

How did you do that.? Iā€™m interested.

2 Likes

This is a good series that pretty much explains it all.

4 Likes

Some bad news I think!

Pretty sure these are seeds :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

If they are that means I had at least 1 plant go Hermie. I think if thats the case its because the plants got too close to the lights and some tops have some pretty bad heat stress.

unfortunate learning lesson for me!

1 Like

Always an excuse for a bubble run!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what im thinking lol. I went into this fully expecting something not to work out so not discouraged one bit!

As far as moving forward with these im not sure what to do now. Should I keep letting them finish or just harvest them and do hash.

1 Like

Those little seeds will pop every time you smoke them.

If it were me. Iā€™d do hash. But Iā€™m a hash guy. Nothing wrong with smoking some
Crackly bud.

3 Likes

Yea Iā€™ve got no plans on smoking seedy bud. My question is now that the plants are making seeds is there any reason to let them go any longer? I was planning on letting them flower for another 3 weeks or so

Itā€™s like pop rock weed!

4 Likes

Maybe hash master @JoeCrowe can help me out here.

Iā€™m on week 7 of 10 of flower and my buds seem to be making seeds now. Assuming im using everything to make hash would the next 3 weeks do anything to improve quality or is the plant just focusing on making seeds now :thinking:

1 Like

I had my MMH herm. I let it go as it was still making Tichs. I turned mine into tincture.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Youā€™ll be able to make good hash out of seeded buds. Smoking the seeds husks tastes like popcorn.

2 Likes

What are the odds only some of the buds got seeded :thinking: or was it most likely all of them in the tentā€¦

2 Likes

The more I look the slimmer a chance of unseeded buds Iā€™m seeing haha maybe ill just stop looking :joy:

Im gonna have alot of hash :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well now im really confused on if i have seeds or not.

Reading this they might just be ovules?

Yes it is hard to tell as they both swell. I cut down some once thinking the had hermied but just puffy ovules.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Maybe a better question is if i really did get pollinated these should grow in size over the next 2 weeks right? Iā€™m not sure how fast seeds start forming after pollination.

I havenā€™t actually seen any signs of a Hermie but i have a few burnt tops from being to close to the lights i just assumed I cant see it.

I hear you bud. I was running 4x diff strains in my RDWC 2 cycles ago and ONLY this past month did I find out 3 of the 4 strains seeded a few buds. My space was so noded out and tightly packed itā€™s impossible to actually get to some places to see what is happening. I need to buy a snake-camera when one goes on sale for the times that even solid ā€œGardenerā€™s Yogaā€ moves wonā€™t cut it.

At least I know the seeds were stored well as itā€™s been curing in a jar for months. :laughing:

2 Likes