Need Address In US

Preferably an established HTL member that can receive my seeds and forward them to me.

Rather than a one-off situation I’d like to have an arrangement with someone that doesn’t mind receiving my seeds on an on-going basis.

While most people are happy to send seeds anywhere in the globe there have been many instances where I couldn’t do a trade or get in on a giveaway because the other person doesn’t feel comfortable shipping internationally.

I don’t anticipate this happening every week or even month but I’d like to have that possibility open and of course I’d cover the forwarding expenses to Europe.

17 Likes

What seeds you got? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hello! I could be helpful maybe, and it sounds like the volume you’re talking about is something I’d be comfortable with. I’m relatively new here, so if that’s a sticking point for you, don’t worry about it, I totally get it. I also grow some other “grey-area” plants like Peyote and Ayahuasca, so I’m familiar with arrangements like this from other seed sharing sites. Anyway, feel free to DM to discuss the particulars. I’m sure you are proposing some benefit in return, so DM me what you think is fair. I see a lot of folks doing things out of kindness of their hearts, so as long as I’m not getting roped into something (too) illegal :wink:, I’m not all wrapped up about what’s in it for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.