Looking for an established OG'er to receive landrace seeds

I have an order from Kwik Seeds that’s been lost, stolen, or confiscated after clearing customs in Chicago. This was what started happening with my orders from The Vault (UK) and I had to find an alternate address. So I told Angus I’d find an another shipping destination. I’d be more than happy to reimburse you for yor help.

6 Likes

What state are you from?

3 Likes

Arkansas, in the River Valley area. I know that’s more than you asked but turns out there’s 10 character minimum. :slight_smile:

All taken care of. Thanks Phil!

4 Likes

You good? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If the problem is in the US frontier I can receive them here in Spain and send them stealth in coin flips, done it before … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Beware of ANYTHING transiting through either Chicago OR Detroit, notorious “Postal Black Holes”!! Hope they eventually show up, but breath DEEPLY. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

My 3 losses from from The Vault and this this time from RSC have all been through Chicago. They were understaffed and poorly managed even before covid.

3 Likes

i think thats what is happening to some stuff ive sent out grrrr

2 Likes

I think the Queen’s death might have something to do with the mail out of the UK. Just yesterday I received my confirmation for this reorder and should get my tracking number soon. Not too long but longish by RSC standards. They may have shut down for a few days.
Or, being a proper Scot, Angus was celebrating naked and intoxicated in the streets.

3 Likes

Well this all went to pot…
First I didn’t get a tracking number from RSC for several days. And that made me look suspicious by getting a stranger’s address over the internet and not having anything to send. Now the tracking number is in and says it was delivered on the 29th but it isn’t in Phil’s mailbox.

1 Like

This have happend to me before, always with uk packages. Sometimes they returned or they dont show at all. Hope you solve this but you are not alone with this issue.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Bad news is that it was never delivered to my mailbox but the good news is it was at the Post Office bromigo…

7 Likes

Thanks man!
I’d already accepted that the post office swallowed them up again, so I just ordered some Congo Black via TLT to replace them! Probably could have waited one more day. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was stressed out all wknd. because I didn’t want the Overgrow community to think that I ripped you off…My reputation is very important to me and it has always been important to me since I was young. Anyway all is cool bromigo…

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone here would say that.
You have plenty of seeds. That was nice of you.

2 Likes

That’s not what I was thinking. The past couple years the post office has struggled. I’ve had to call my local post office twice now for the tracking # saying my package was sitting in my mailbox when it wasn’t. The woman at the PO said that was basically impossible but it happened to me twice, one package late and one gone.

2 Likes

It helps when you’re good friend of the post master of this town…She knew that I didn’t live there and that it hasn’t been rented out so she kept it in the post office for me. If you ever need a safe addy just let me know.

5 Likes

I agree. Two years ago. They chopped them. Sat in a post office for almost a year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.