Need to know how much light to run autos on

Was it because your h nd a buttons are jammed with jizz again

2 Likes

Aye the personal video message your mam sent caused it :wink:

2 Likes

I’m done, :wink:

Goodnight Declan

1 Like

Nice wee rig @Esrgood4u are they for the auto’s if so then it’ looks like it’ll get the job done.?!
2700 & 5k cct strips.?
Iv got a 5 strip 3500k and a 6 strip - ( 2 x 5000k & 4 x 2700k strips ) - rigs too, really enjoy how close the plants can grow to the lights without hardly any stress etc,
Anyway enjoy your auto’s growing mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

It’s more for the mother tent @Gaz29 but this grow I’m on at minute with the main tent will finish in different stages mate because of all the variety of strains running. I built the rig to put into the mother tent and the thought occurred to me I could grow out the remaining 9 lowryder x ultraviolet seeds @ReikoX sent me and they would finish just before xmas. I can also make a start mid december on my next run. Yes mate 2x 2700 and 2x5000 running on a 120w driver. I’ve installed it in the tent and it seems brighter than my main rig even though each strip is only running at 30w. I’ll obviously add to the agent k thread as and when I start them :+1:

6 Likes

DUDE, exact same thing happened to my white widows. Unruly bastards that totally ignored the FIM and kept going like the world is ending. Well, I guess theirs is. Anyhow, I love messing with my autos.

3 Likes

it all depends on how expensive your electricity is … light = food so the more light the better … they’ll sleep with the lights on … and topping autos is definitely a viable technique

3 Likes

13.7p per kW (18 cent i think) here in the UK. It costs me around £17 per week while on 18/6 and £12 per week 12/12

2 Likes

i pay $0.08527 per kWh … works out to 0.05p w/ current exchange

4 Likes

That’s a big difference. I should move to Canada :rofl:

3 Likes

Can i order them strips like set up for me

the ones i ordered came with the boards screwed on to the heatsinks already … setup is just running 2 wires from the driver to the board., very simple

Yes i wonder that to , is it bad to topp my autos ?

Topping them MAY stall them out. If you fim them instead you’ll get multiple colas instead of two and also it’s less stressful for the plant. :+1:

2 Likes

Ok , i Will try that

1 Like