New Breeder at Great Lakes Genetics

Welcome our newest breeder :spider: Tarantula Genetics :spider:
Five great strains with attached freebie.
A warm welcome to @tarantulagenetic
#tarantulagenetics #GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

22 Likes

So is tarantula genetics a new og member and supoorter ?

3 Likes

Welcome Jeff, thanks for joining!

Great Lake Genetics (@Great_lakes_Genetics) is a fresh applicant for sponsorship here.

19 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for clarifying :+1:

@Great_lakes_Genetics Welcome to Overgrow & I do appreciate you in your support of OG., Thank you!

This place means alot to me as well as all OG’ERS…

8 Likes

Hey brother
I see my team made a post before i was able to get back to you. I am answering things as I figure out how things work. And will get things rolling with you today. Thanks for the warm welcome. DBJ

10 Likes

apple punch… yum

3 Likes

Welcome @Great_lakes_Genetics. Glad to have you join us. I have read lots of good stuff here about you.

2 Likes

Welcome @Great_lakes_Genetics. I will be in M this spring, will look you up for sure.

2 Likes

Here’s a thread where we have been showing some love for GLG :heart_eyes:

@Great_lakes_Genetics

4 Likes

They don’t have a store front. Just online. Wish they did.

3 Likes

They have a Facebook page if your on Facebook

4 Likes

looked at Great Lakes gear some mtime ago - seems OK - never ordered from - pricy

1 Like

It’s all pricey if you want something worth having.
@Great_lakes_Genetics great service great products great staff great owner

Motz

10 Likes

you are right ! – genetics are expensive used to be $25.00 for 3 packs now one needs to spend at least $100.00 or more - it’s worth it – but can’t seem to spend $400.00 + for seeds - at least not yet - one can figure $100.00 t0 $150.00 is normal - all depends on the breeder. Nothing wrong with GreatLakes

3 Likes

Awesome and welcome to OG! Will keep your site in mind next time that I have to order seeds.

2 Likes

Welcome DBJ. Great to get updates for GLG.
As Motz said, great service great products great staff great owner

5 Likes

Great Lakes is having a 7th anniversity sale started on the 5th (oct). Never order from - rthey have a good selections of genetices

2 Likes

The promo is now not in October. Thanks for sharing. DBJ

1 Like