Promo extended

:gift_heart: Valentine’s Promo Extended thru the Weekend :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Some great deals still available
More freebies = More seeds
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out to me. You have some great deals. I’ll be in touch soon. It made me feel special thank you so much. Sometimes simple things might mean something different to somebody else. I know you’re trying to do business but I think you went out of your way thank you for the email

2 Likes

I was looking again. Man you got some great deals. 50$ range. I’m not cheap but 3 pack of seeds for 50$ each and freebies. I always appreciate the freebies but I never expect them. You got some good strains. I do not think I’ll be disappointed. Right now I got an air conditioner on my mind. Good seeds are nice to. Lol. I will be in touch soon very nice website very clean very easy to move around I’m not sure what I was doing wrong. When I get something on my mind it doesn’t take me long. Lol. Money to burn. I’m in pain but funny. One Love my friend

2 Likes

@Hemp i absolutely love GLG was on the fence for a while due to payment method but after seeing 95% of the breeders I utilize , the great customer service and some epic promos and freebies I said “screw it” and gave it a go sent over 300$ US. Not long after it was on its way. First order from them I ordered 5-6 packs and received 5 packs for free. Some 5 count, some ten. And the GLG freebies are not your average freebies. Tons of fire in those freebies! So for 300$ I received appx. 90 beans of the highest caliber! DBJ (Drag Boat Jeff) and the @Great_lakes_Genetics team will take great care of you rest assured. Has become my go to seedbank hands down .

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and happy growing. :yum:

3 Likes