Great Lake Genetics

i love GLG. they just dropped bodhi packs to $60 each and buy one get one.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

27 Likes

FML probably gonna be gone quick

2 Likes

GLG always looks great, the freebie list is bigger and the promotions are always incredible, especially the promotions of the month of April (4:20) but the problem is the payment method for me it is impracticable put money in a letter and send it by post wondering if it will get there is just a dream in my country.
the only way to buy on glg in my case would be for someone to buy it for me and send it to my country but my luck we have the seed runs co-op otherwise it would be really difficult for me to get bodhis.

7 Likes

GLG, one of the best. Has the best promotions and freebies that I’ve encountered.

6 Likes

Would someone from U.S maybe help me do a order from glg? Would really appreciate it if someone could?! Sending money order from sweden takes not just 72 hours but I believe more like 72 days :rofl::rofl::man_facepalming: once again If some is available to take some time and make and order for me and I would send the money thru PayPal to you instead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you guys!

11 Likes

I’d like to help, but kind of tricky. What do you want to buy?

3 Likes

Thank you @Danonly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: i emailed Dave from GLG so I’m on my way to the post office and sending some money thru mail. With tracking thou… so I have around 10 days for it to arrive. But my plan was to send money thru PayPal and the ordernr then someone would to pay thru western union or what you got In USA. He doesn’t want me to send thru western union from sweden because it would cost him also… but hey hopefully this work. 30$$ just for shipping thou…

But once again thank you ! If this doesn’t work I’ll send you a pm mr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

GLG is the best in the business, IMO.

Great freebies, so many freebies, cheapest prices.

Fairly quick turnaround, and it’s in my state so shipping is crazy fast.

6 Likes

have ordered from them many times
and the shipping includes t-shirt - at least it did my last order

3 Likes

Sent money thru mail also? Yeah it said I’ll get a tshirt… but I want a freebie instead of the t-shirt :rofl::man_facepalming::rofl: @SamwellBB

1 Like

yep sent thru the mail - never had a problem
you should get a freebie too
I always did

5 Likes

Hopefully :weight_lifting_man:‍♂ I’m just glad I’m getting those space monkeys !!!

5 Likes

Just sent my first order, i was nervous sending a money order but…BOGO on Bodhi seeds is too tempting. I’ll update with my end-to-end experience

5 Likes

ive bought from him 4-5 times over the past 3 years. I always send cash and have never had a bad experience. freebies are always good and im only a state away so I get them quickly.

6 Likes

Payment received, got a tracking number. Nice. If anyone needs me I’ll be out at my mailbox.

5 Likes

You and me both!!! Pulled up a sleeping bag.

1 Like

You’ll get freebies bro, more than you’re expecting.And the freebies are well worth growing, you will be a happy camper GLG is great

5 Likes

the t-shirt is for stealth purposes

5 Likes

GLG is the shit. Shit it might take them a week or two to get it to you but you get so much freeies its crazy. So many good freebies from them literally spend $149 cash to buy one get one Bodhi and kill that shit.

Unless you’re after a specific strain that they don’t have and you want to spend $250 for it which is anybody’s Choice I’m just saying GLG is the shit. I got a bunch of Bodie Koozies and shit man things are awesome. Anybody want to trade for somebody Koozies holler at me about a Sunshine Daydream in a regular body logo 1. PM me. If not I’ll be slugging beers out of them shortly.

Inside the us will have to worry about none of that shit and get it with the quickness but my man Sam here is going to hold me down for shizzle.:wink:

If y’all are across the pond and you haven’t hit Sam up yet or you ain’t made it that far in your career yet LOL. Have a good one and make sure you hit up baked beans genetics.:v:

9 Likes

That would be a nice surprise for sure :drooling_face::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Problem is still I only bought 2 = 120$
with 2 freebies and 30$
for shipping so altogether 150 but I’d don’t know if it counts as 149$ to get the GLG freebies… I never got the option to choose some. But still glad as long as they make it all the way to my door

4 Likes