New Moderators and Leaders on board!

I’m a community that leads itself in harmony no real rules are needed… but…

there are basic guidelines listed here:
https://overgrow.com/t/faq-guidelines/5

but as for specific rules on how to advance through the forum ranks, that’s really up to the user themselves.

showing a good attitude towards people and being an involved and active member of the community will take you a long way towards becoming a leader,

but you dont necessarily need the title to be a mentor to a new grower or an overall credit to the community. you just need a good manner and disposition and have a good time.

7 Likes

I don’t have access to that topic is what the server says. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

oh my lol…

so no rules then!!

dance naked in the streets!!

well… let’s not do that. haha :wink:

9 Likes

We have rules and unsaid rules…Unsaid rules like in prison don’t walk by to close to the bath room door.

8 Likes

I am very happy to announce that @oleskool830 has agreed to assume the role of Forum Leader here on OG.
Please extend a warm welcome to the newest member of TeamOG!

This is to clarify/reiterate the basic abilities of Leaders

Leader (4)
Leaders are regulars who have been around forever and seen everything. They set a positive example for the community through their actions and their posts. If you need advice, these are the folks you turn to first.
Leaders have the ability to
Edit all posts
Pin/unpin topic
Close topic
Archive topic
Make topic unlisted
Split and merge topics
Daily like limit increased by 3×

Big thanks for stepping up to help.

19 Likes

Is this the vetting process for keeping our confidences?

1 Like

@Zion what would you like to know?

1 Like

What is the vetting process? I mean I’m just trying to find out if this is like a friend’s only kind of thing or is there a true format?

1 Like

Me either. Which I find odd.

1 Like

That was taken from the staff room. Only moderators would be able to see the topic. Sorry for the confusion…

1 Like

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You only need to click on mods nametags to realise you’d have to be here a couple years solid. It’s also obviously a friends circle thing they have to get along as the UAT of the site if you’ve an issue somewhere then let it be said the admins here have always been friendly enough and active enough to reply to me more or less straight away with any question I’ve ever had.

There’s no app for you to get in it’s invite only if that’s why your so keen on the vetting of administration.

5 Likes

Thank you for your input. However we got through it all last night. It’s all cleared up.

3 Likes

bump :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :tophat:

Now that’s the real incentive/aspiration

2 Likes

How do I delete or edit out any info in my PM’s?

3 Likes

Via pencil :pencil2: tool (three dots under every post).

Every post can be edited for 30 days by its creator. After that, only Leaders and Mods can edit the post…

5 Likes

New year, new update, community is growing fast… Everything that admin can get to be happy :slight_smile:

Member activity has doubled during last year and we see new threads popping up every day. Let’s not forget that we are in this for fun! We can’t let some bad apples to spoil it… Our mods and leaders are working hard to keep Overgrow standard high and they deserve our biggest thanks!

To ease them with growing activity I think it is just in time to get some fresh dedicated members to expand the lines of Team Overgrow!

Now without further ado I’d like to introduce new very well recognized Leaders:

@Meesh
@GMan
@cannabissequoia
@anon32470837
and
@Shadey

Please guys get familiar with your new Leader powers here and here. Let me know if I can assist anyhow.

Thanks for your effort!

P.S. To see current moderators, check our about page.
To see who is Leader, check this group list.

34 Likes

Welcome to the club y’all!!!

14 Likes

Big, fat congratulations to all.

Well done, as I have appreciated all of your contributions to this site!

Thanks.

:smiley:

24 Likes