New Moderators and Leaders on board!

Well, that’s a bit of a downer. You are an integral part of the community, have fantastic threads, are very level headed, and show leadership in many different ways.

Everyone is undergoing stress right now with the world events. Perhaps reconsider? Nothing has changed really, you have an upgraded title and, if needed, could step in if things go off track. But, you don’t “have” to either. You do have the support of the community behind you.

16 Likes

I also wish you would please reconsider.

As Loki said, you do not have to get into the game, you can remain on the bench and put yourself in, only if and when you want to.

10 Likes

Kinda reminds me of this tune… Me not down and out…
Just want the next cat to have an even playing field…

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate to hear but very honorable of you to admit if that’s how you feal, maybe you just need a short hiatus, things are crazy in the world right now, either way thank you for being a part of og and hopefully we see you around still.

5 Likes

Man, I never even got a chance to meet you. I guess we hang on different corners of the forum.

Best vibes on the future and hopefully we’ll still be here once you’re feeling like hanging out again. peace

4 Likes

Well, you can do as the Gurkhas, never use your kriss. If they take out of its scabbard they have to make some blood with it. That’s why you should never ask them to show it to you.

What I want to say is that you don’t have to use those super-powers if you don’t want to, no one is going to blame you for that. Each one can contribute the best way he finds.

Stick around and find your way, toughs times are coming and we must stick together … :sunglasses:

Captura

10 Likes

It was a trip reading this thread and watching the reactions of folks. Just going to comment here so others can get a chance to read though it as many likely don’t know this post is buried out there.

5 Likes

I remember reading every post multiples of time for the first 2 years. Then the staff got bigger…

13 Likes

I’d like to welcome the new moderator, @GMan. He is a respected, long time Team Overgrow member. I wish him luck and patience!

41 Likes

Congratulations gman!

13 Likes

Big welcome aboard to @GMan , and congrats, well deserved.

14 Likes

Congratulation @GMan :pray:

13 Likes

Congrats @GMan

14 Likes

Welcome to the show @GMan

14 Likes

congrats @GMan !

12 Likes

Great choice Arriba|nullxnull, I have complete trust in his wisdom and “savoir faire”, being old is a plus in this case … labrat frech|nullxnull

14 Likes

Nice one. @GMan is a class act and well deserves the position. :v:

13 Likes

Welcome @GMan

For some reason this is the first thing that comes to mind :laughing:

11 Likes

Great choice!! Good on ya Gman!

8 Likes

Congratulations @GMan , well deserved :v:

6 Likes