Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Exactly what I’m doing next bro. If a bulb blows my crop is screwed. I need something knock on wood I’m in flower and a bulb blows all over the flower. Not sure I don’t think you can smoke it.

1 Like

Careful of water mist, buddy

1 Like

What I don’t like is I asked 4 times what would replace my hps and finally i get an answer and not advice i didn’t ask for. Then what I need isn’t even on the market yet ugggg

You too, aye? …,.

Lol…:partying_face::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: good times…

2 Likes

If that’s your way of offering me a free light to compare against my Meizhi 300R.

Challenge accepted. :slight_smile:

I’ll have a Mars TS 1000 please.

Thanks. :wink:

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Picking up new LED light

I’m seeing a lot of if and would being tossed around lately. So if a frog had wings,he would not bump his ass when he landed on the ground. He don’t have no wings so he lands on his ass.

Mods are being treated like we are protecting Mars Hydro,this is not true.But I’m seeing free shots on mods by citizens using $$$ as hostage. This won’t happen too many more times. I speak the truth…

2 Likes

Hi,Stiggy

The one you burnt is our old Mars II lamp, diodes are easy to burn out and the lifespan is shorter because of lens. We have overseas repair center in US,UK,Canada and AU. You can send it to our repair center for repair or we can send the accessories for repair.
But we upgraded Mars II last year, the diodes is not easy to burn and lifespan is longer.

@Zoey just as said before ;
Most questions about your product are being side-stepped, and your answer is stay tuned giveaway is coming etc… best just giving it to someone whom we trust; for an ‘unbiased report’ and grow log ~ as you say : Let the lights speak for themselves .!!?

It’s two days since you promised the giveaway/s
Do you only give one light or a few prizes .? I feel if you gave out x3 lights; one each for a beginner, a competent and a talented grower - this way you/we have a much better appreciation of what your lights can/cannot do .!?
Just a thought :arrow_heading_up:
Interested to see someone use your lights soon :+1:.
Gaz

@GrapeApe im not a sponsor Plus they ( @Zoey.) haven’t said if it’s only one light yet, i was suggesting something that’s all .!!

How about they buy one light and you buy one light to give a way.

1 Like

No they been to busy answering bait lately.

2 Likes

I see this going further down once the part of the crowd hoping for free stuff got disappointed. :popcorn:

3 Likes

I would love to try out one of your lights for flowering a SCROG in a 4’x4’x8’ closet.

1 Like

Received something in the post today:

Hmmm, yep. A MarsHydro SP-250 I had ordered:

I will be running some performance and spectral tests over the next week or two as time permits. Which, I’ll post in a separate thread. I need to dig into some of the questions I have on this unit.

I will say that as an initial impression, this was not quite what I was expecting. I am pleasantly surprised and am feeling relatively optimistic at this point. Let’s see how we do. More to come.

21 Likes

Seems like pretty quick shipping.
What was it about it that surprised you? Better materials than you thought?

4 Likes

I’ve asked @Zoey about these… It’s the only one that really caught me eye through the questions I had asked and some info diggin

2 Likes

Yes, fast to ship. Came out of NJ. They even let me know by email that they were delayed by a day due to the Labor Day holiday (in the US).

They packed this quite well with wooden protection slats over the LED PWB. No Styrofoam. Expanded polypropylene foam blocking. Took some care in thinking about this. My ten minute look-see at the heatsink assembly and LED PWB has the feel of a solid unit. I did pick this unit because it looked like an engineered product in the photos. I’ll provide more descriptive information and photos shortly…

14 Likes

Very nice… folks this would be an act of diplomacy. I’m all for peace first…

8 Likes

Looks pretty nice in your pic and your description as well.
Interested to see how it does hopefully the free light recipient gets chosen and we will have a couple of opinions on there product!

2 Likes