Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Hi, Allotment We will post in a separate thread for Mars Hydro giveaway on next :sun_with_face:Monday:sun_with_face:, will let you know what we are going to giveaway and how’s the enter rules. Stay tuned :anger_right:

1 Like

No joke lol

I’ll be in that giveaway just to even run a side by side with my 240w strip rig start to finish and a monocrop at that, so I know how they like eating and it’s a matter of light

It’s an interesting light and if @Northern_Loki tests are within ranges, it would be well worth it to invest in

4 Likes

Just a suggestion, give actual links to the products’ page of products you are advertising or recommending…

2 Likes

Hi, Skiball A very great question here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The main differences between Mars TS and SP are on 5 factors
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

COOLING SYSTEM

They produce same heat under the same wattage, but the thick heat sink design makes Mars SP series release more
heat than Mars TS series.

DRIVER

Mars SP 250: MeanWell Driver

Mars TS series: Other brand driver with UL listed (international safe organization

WATERPROOF

Mars SP series : IP 65, Water Proof

Mars TS series: Not Water Proof

COVERAGE

The coverage of Mars TS is wider than Mars SP if they hang in the same height.

Mars SP 150 (130w)
Core Coverage: 1.5ft x 3ft = 45cm x90cm
Max Coverage : 2ft x 3ft = 60cm x 90cm

Mars SP 250 (230w)
Core Coverage: 2ft x 4ft = 60cm x120cm
Max Coverage : 3ft x 5ft = 90cm x 150cm

Mars TS1000 (150w)
Core Coverage: 2ft x 2ft = 60cm x60cm
Max Coverage : 3ft x 3ft = 90cm x 90cm

Mars TSW2000 (300w)
Core Coverage: 3ft x 3ft = 90cm x90cm
Max Coverage : 4ft x 4ft = 120cm x 120cm

Mars TSL2000 (300w)
Core Coverage: 2.5ft x 4ft = 75cm x120cm
Max Coverage : 3ft x 5.5ft = 90cm x 165cm

PENETRATION

It refers directly to the PPFD available at a given distance after the calculation of inverse square

and lens/reflector coefficients. And Mars SP can penetrate deeper from plant canopy

3 Likes

Hi,Tosatyjakes We will let you know what products we are going to giveaway and tell how’s the enter rules next Monday, stay tunes :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down:

2 Likes

Hi, StillSmoking There is still a room for us to learn here, thanks for your advice :vulcan: :vulcan:

1 Like

:boom: Attention pls all growers :boom:

There are lots of questions been discussed on Mars Hydro over last week, we want to help provide the answer.

Who we are

Specialize in LED grow lights and grow tents since 2009, Mars Hydro offers global customers a large range of full spectrum led grow lights and grow tents for indoor growing.We are the official manufacture, selling directly to global 2C or 2B clients with the best price. Worldwide warehouse and service center are available in USA, Canada, UK, AU, Germany and Russia, shipment can be made for those countries within 3~7 business days, no customs tax needed.

What is LED grow light?

(LED) grow lights are a type of energy efficient lights that are an option for indoor growers. It passes light through semiconductors to create their spectrum.
LED grow lights can be used as the sole means of lighting in a growing operation, as a supplement to natural light, or paired with other types of grow lights.
Unlike other types of grow lights, light emitted by LEDs can be focused, so that none is dispersed or lost between the bulb and the canopy of the plants. LEDs have long service lives, with bulbs lasting from 50,000 to 100,000 hours of continuous use. LED lightening is the future.

Types of our LED grow lights?

Various types of grow lights for indoor and greenhouses planting. Whether you need to replace 300W 600w 1000W HPS, fluorescent light system, or hydroponic systems, we got you covered. Check out our products page , we got Mars Pro II,Mars II,Mars Reflector ,Mars COB and Mars ECO, now we have newly released Mars SP and TS series with white color, full spectrum, high PPE. No matter what you need, you will find a suitable one here.

Size and Features of our tents

We now have 2.52.5,24,33,44,55,48,8*8 available on website.

• High reflective 1680D cloth, 99% reflect your light, increasing ppfd and help you grow even better;
  • No plastic parts, all steel tube and steel corner.
  • Enough standard vents for your wire, exhaust fans, tubes. etc;
  • Top quality zipper, and well hand works on every details.

When will Mars Hydro first giveaway started? How to join in the contest?

We will have our first giveaway started on next Monday, enter rules will be posted in a separate thread under sponsor catalog, it will be only one winner, for the one, we will send one of our free light.

3 Likes

That’s some difference between the two lights ~ the TS & the SP lights; lots more penetration in the SP / are they both the same wattage … plus, do you intend on using white lights for all your new models .??
The SP light looks nice btw .:+1:

Looking forward to seeing what your lights perform like …
Gaz

3 Likes

You might want to add some something to these images other than “look at the difference in color saturation we used in photoshop”

We are nerds that need KPI’s and other concrete metrics before we can buy into this.

I do have a question regarding warranty and replacement of defective units. I had a Mars light from 2+years ago, that died after 5 months use. When I tried to get that replaced, I was told I HAD TO SHIP BACK TO CHINA, AND PAY FOR IT. That would have cost twice as much as the light cost, so I tossed in in the garbage.

How are defective products handled now? What is the turn around time for replacement?

-GH

6 Likes

Hi, Gaz29 Yes, we will use white lights for all our new models. Here is how Mars SP performance on plants :v:

Mars SP 150

Mars SP 250

Mars TS 1000

Mars TSL2000

2 Likes

@Zoey just a quick question… Are y’all Mars Boys or Mars Girls or both. Also who would be your main poster…

1 Like

Hi,GrowHard Thanks for your advice :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We offer 3 years warranty on every grow light we carry.

Our warranty policy is

If it’s within 3 month, we cover the shipping and repair charges.
Among 3-12 month, you pay the shipping charges to repair center
Among 12-36 months, you cover round-trip shipping charges, repair charges and handing fee.

If you are far from our overseas service center, you can email solutions@mars-hydro.com, let our support team know the shipping fee is very high, I want to repair it in my country. We will support that and send you the repair charges to you.

1 Like

Hi, GrapeApe Not sure about they are boys or girls or both, these are from our customer feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry… I was asking about the team posting here under your brand name.

1 Like

Just trying to get to know the person posting.

1 Like

Gotcha ! ! This is a female here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice I think you do very well

1 Like

Basically I stand for freedom to share the knowledge of growing and personal enrichment of what they seek.

2 Likes

Question that those pictures dont show or look to have the IC’s on the led board well apart from those single resistors in the center, but happen to have a shot of the other side, was one of my concerns when you have integrated resistors and capacitors on your board, as just another thing to fail and fix if that issue arises.

Playing around, thought this was kinda of a neat photo:

7 Likes