New tent new garden

new tent using Veg/Bloom calmag MH 1000watt I also got a couple led lights for the areas that the 1000 watt can’t reach

10 Likes

I have 2 different grows 4 in dirt 5 in hydro

this one in dirt

10 Likes

Nice looking veg @Perndog

Hope to see a lot more pics.

1 Like

@Perndog welcome to OG. This is one of the best intros i can ever see, with grow pics included man! I salute you!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Right on, way to make an entrance @Perndog!

Welcome to OverGrow man.

What varieties do you have going there?

Stay hazed
Jake

Welcome @Perndog! Thanks for sharing your grow. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Perndog, I assume it’s a 4x4 tent running 1000w? What medium do you use, coco? Are you hand watering?

@Perndog you are welcom! What you feed your plants in hydro bucket?

Have nice time!

Yes 60x60x80 is the tent and am using 1000 watt raptor light I’m using 5 gallon buckets with coco and ph at 6.0 to 6.1 with ec starts out low between 0.6 to 0.8 in the beginning bringing the ec up too 1.2 too 1.4 all this in my bucket and as far as my dirt grow I’m using fox farm and use the dirt in my compost and with that said I’m usually good during veg only adding water but the water has to be at 25c and ph of water is 6.8 to 7.0 and when things start to roll and I’m in flowering stage I use the Veg/Bloom I’m still learning all the technical stuff but pretty confident I’m doing things right noW happy day too you I am off too work will comment later

3 Likes

Sounds like you got it on point! Thanks for the details. I got my bucket and popcorn, on with the show! :popcorn:

1 Like

Very interesting set up. I look forward to new post and pics :roller_coaster: :smiley:

strong textSome picsosrc="/uploads/default/original/3X/9/a/9a9d4d7c4e5144d657637426c0aa6e9bfde55573.jpeg" width=“374” height=“500”>

me new pics white whidow afgan kush and dark star

4 Likes