Indoor grow box ideas thoughts, comments welcomed

Making grow box from items I’ve found, gotten or found around the house.

Basically i used 2x4 that I had leftovers from.screes washers , ducktape, screws and a poly wrap “black one one side white on the other”.
Made a 4’ x 2’x 6’ . Any ideas :thinking:that would help and the theme is no money to short money expense. Pics will follow lites out in tent, couldn’t wait to fill vacancy :smirk: ideas are to focus on a door and to bring lite loss to zero% currently at 95% efficiency. .Shaking to see the ideas/comments until later I’m on that :deciduous_tree:"OVERGROW":deciduous_tree:. Thanks in advance to all members participating in this journey with me.

P.S. currently using a piece of poly to flap down .try3to stay ahead of flowering stage👌.

6 Likes

Will have pics of current condition. Peace and thank you. No trolls just love.

Door is pretty easy. I’ve done the exact “build” when I was younger.

3 options… light weight wood (make a frame with a diagonal brace) + add some hinges = door!
… Tape the edge of the mylar with duct tape (this strengthens it). Then add screws as “holders” to hold the mylar “door” closed. With the duct tape it should be strong enough the slip over the head of the screen and act like a door.
… buy poly tarp zipper, it sticks onto your mylar, and you cut the middle and you get a zipper door.

Remember to add braces in the middle of your tent so it doesn’t get sucked in too much. Also remember to add some place to have an exhaust fan, and possibly a passive or active intake.

4 Likes

Hhere are some pics

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Light loss in lite

Lite loss in the dark

Lite loss on the rite side

Blue lotus on the ground in rehab. Bringing back from spider mites .kept it in veg the whole time . And has been isolated

T.fyre
3wks in veg since popped seeds in pots.there in the tent now , and i would like for any thoughts on the floor/ flooring all ideas are welcomed .
Peace and love and thank you in advance…more pics coming to give a better idea of what we are dealing with.

Put them all here might be a few repeats.will soon know as soon as this post.

1 Like

Changed lite from a half lit 1000w to a new 2k watt sunlike lite

Put in 2k watt lite after taking pics still learning​:thinking::sunglasses:

Nice grow bro looking good

1 Like

Thank you ,trying to dial it in . Strong start and working out the kinks before problems appear .

looks pretty decent to me considering the no budget built motto

1 Like