New Year - New Gear! 🍻 Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

@YoBigdaddy @nefrella has your bubblegum seeds. @PlantShepherd send me your Addy for the vanilla frosting seeds

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! party-smiley-048

Thanks to the contributors tup

Thanks again for the opportunity to participate! fly2

smoke,
WHAB

5 Likes

Congrats @CoastalMarySeeds I’ll shoot you a message. :beers:

1 Like

Hey all below, shoot me a PM with your addy and I’ll get these PMD’s out to you this week.

@dequilo
@Heliosphear
@HolyAngel
@Mormo
@pawsfodocaws
@Moka
@Donnie
@Sasquatch
@Grease_monkey
@Tejas
@Dej
@Panamajock
@BigSparks
@Tinytuttle
@LOTF
@Needsomebeans
@Berserker7205
@WhiteHotAfterburner
@Joker

11 Likes

Awesome results!!

2 Likes

Very nice congrats to all the winners

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

As much as I’d like to receive your offer, @Vesti … I wasn’t a “winner”.

I do sincerely appreciate the thought.

Regards,
WHAB

2 Likes

Definitely a good time , awesome thing for @Vesti to do ensuring we are all winners today . LOVE IT OG IS A GREAT PLACE

3 Likes

The seeds from Vesti are a consolation prize for those who didn’t win an item. Thanks to @Vesti every person who entered now won a prize. Such an amazing gesture.

7 Likes

Awesome thank you @Vesti

5 Likes

What is a pmd? Sorry i was out snow wheeling

5 Likes

They are purple moby dick s1

4 Likes

The odds just got better that’s awesome very OG

2 Likes

That was pretty amazing, Vesti made the odds 1:1 so if you bought a ticket you got a prize. Amazing gesture. I almost spit out my coffee when #24 was called for the 100 seeds, lol. I really wanted those, the strain looked amazing. That said I won a pack of Costal Mary seeds so I am pretty stoked. Don’t know how many seeds as it is not listed but it’s not important. Was still great fun watching.

6 Likes

PM sent.

I’m just hoping it really was a PM and I didn’t just send my contact info to EVERYONE!!! ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

smoke,
WHAB

2 Likes

@WhiteHotAfterburner got it :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks that’s pretty awesome

I didn’t get picked and am not on the loser list. :roll_eyes:
BUT, it was fun watching after I figured what was happening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have some alien gorilla glue fems and some blueberry auto’s from them everything seems legit so far!!

2 Likes

100 of the rainbow ylly was very nerve wracking lol I didn’t realize or pay attention to how many were in that prize . Definitely a lot of seeds who knows maybe @other_barry and other seed winners will make more seeds and do a seed run or something with them . I don’t have anything in my little collection that expresses red color , but it’s definitely on my need list

3 Likes