New Years Giveaway - CLOSED

Still need info from @DannylovesCannabis and @Judsbuds

Still haven’t heard from @DannylovesCannabis and @Judsbuds. If I don’t hear from you by the end of the day on Sunday I’m picking new winners.

5 Likes

I did not reside I won!!!

1 Like

Wow really?!?!

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks @BasementBeans . Am I the only one who noticed a sudden major increase in folks making their first posts in the giveaway threads the last few days? Just something I keep seeing :thinking:

12 Likes

Maybe sock puppets? :laughing:

5 Likes

MR.BERZERK has entered the chat

7 Likes

Time to freeze it for awhile again?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know man, it just got my attention for some reason as I like to welcome all the new members but it’s difficult when they only pop up in giveaway threads. We certainly want new members who are going to be part of this place. I just noticed 4 of those banners in the Gorilla Seedbank thread alone and that’s out of only 55 posts. Just caught my attention is all, scrolling through so few posts and seeing so many new people banners. Just don’t want to see a repeat of the issues we were having 6 months ago. Perhaps I am just being paranoid.

4 Likes

@Judsbuds if I don’t hear from you in the next 8 hours, your prize is going to someone else.

2 Likes

Sorry @Judsbuds you’ve been tagged multiple times I’m not waiting forever.

Grape Truffle F1’s go to 24 - @Mr.Sparkle, you’ve got 24 hours to send me a privnote

8 Likes

Unexpected, thanks in advance @BasementBeans spreading the love

3 Likes

We have bean snipers behind the wire……keep your heads on a swivel

2 Likes

The fact they all were only on that sponsored thread I’d bet they are sock puppets meant to hype the thread by the company.

3 Likes

Thank you @BasementBeans :pray::pray::smiley:

5 Likes

Nice one OTUG!

The packs that were donated for were sent out first and totally depleted my envelope supply.

Winners beans haven’t been sent out yet but they will be soon!

3 Likes

Letter arrived today thanks for the bonus double grape x cheese.

2 Likes

I must have written something wrong? Haven’t made that cross

2 Likes

Says double grape x skywalker x canna cheese 1:1 was just lazy to type the full name out . Lol

2 Likes

Ah! Those are fresh, haven’t grown any yet. The (DG x Skywalker) mom had tons of colour, it’s drying now.

2 Likes