Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I can share if you want some @Meesh, looks like 10 or 12 in there !!!

1 Like

That’s okay buddy! I have more seeds right now than I know what to do with

3 Likes

Cannot seem to get goo shots of the ladies…either too dark or too light

10 Likes

5 Likes

Animals…

1 Like

Me too…didnt even realize people where in it till i read the line…lol…

All I saw were the shapes in between

1 Like

OK…3 weeks before Harvest, can CALL IT !!

JACK’s WORKS JUST FINE…their 2 products I am using I mean.

The 10 30 20 worked great in early to mid flower, the 50/50 mix of their 10 30 20 and the 5 12 26 worked a treat too.

ZERO issues seen. Nothing in excess, nothing lacking. I did however VEG with MY TVF which pretty much sets them up for success and fills my 6 gallon grow sleeve with all the micro/macro nutes they need .

Yesterday I switched over to straight 5 12 26 for the duration of the run. Should see some bulk added in next 2 weeks time frame.

I looked pretty close , just happy healthy plants. Checked rez, NO BUILDUP in bottom of Rez’s, so Jacks stays in solution once it is mixed well. …like really well!!! lol

Plants are not as big/heavy as last run, but that was by design. These 4 are a good foot maybe 18 inches shorter than their last run. Turned at under 12 inches tall, very respectable showing so far.

All the plants are COVERED in resin…more than last run, not a lot more, but more. It is the ratio’s causing it, that and good jeans…lol (Gene’s) .

Will be cool to see how much bulk they add in the last 21 days running towards harvest day .

OHGA is stunning, getting thick, and NEEDS NO SUPPORT AT ALL, none!!! Her main stalk feels like a high jumpers pole, straight, smooth, strong. She is setting up for a 12 -18 inch long fat ass top Cola …gotta love it.

Orange Goji…damn she is PRETTY PRETTY!!! Smells up the ENTIRE FREAKING ROOM…overpowers the others .

Amnesia Haze looks to have been dipped in powdered sugar, she is making rock hard buds in her usual manner .

GG4…DENSE, HARD, HEAVY nuggs of 100 % covered Buds!!! Stinks SO DAMN BAD it about makes me GAG!!! Have to touch her or rub her, but the smell is DISGUSTINGLY loud like burning tires or something. NOT smelling Choc at all, smells like a rubber factory…no, NOT that type of rubber…lmao!!!

Mom’s getting out of hand…be glad when the cuts root and these ladies can o outside to flower !!

Hope to see a 25 -45 % weight increase in next 15 days or so…that is the plant anyways…

Peace,

Jet

16 Likes

Are the buds actually that white or is it camera flash?

Glue smells much better with a good cure, IMO.

Starting to see buds forming on my Orange Goji!!! Now I’m getting excited!

4 Likes

They are completely white…HARD to get a shot…if too close or too much flash, it just shines and cannot see shit…this was backed way off with camera, zooming in with lens, just letting the flash fill up the area.

In person the GG4’s look like something was spilled on them…the Haze leafs look like they were painted with thick heavy paint by brush…

OH, do not get me wrong…I LIKED her stench…but it is STRONG and FUNKY like…gonna be
KICK YOU IN THE HEAD BUD!!!.. NO FREAKING DOUBT!!! So hope my polination worked, but thinking it DID NOT!!
Cannot feel ANY lumps on the 2 ladies I hit…ARGH!!! Hoping some are in there deep and buried. Will let them go 72 days or so, so if any are in there, they will be finished by then (hit week 3 )

6 Likes

OHGA strutting her stuff keeping up with her cousins

13 Likes

You got bugs or she is hungry…

Went from 400 watt fluorescent to 6 / 1000 watt hps and doubled there nutes some are putting up a fuss day 4 of the new changes they’ll get over it !

I always seem to see some fuss too much shock and agh for them

3 Likes

Magnesium hungry maybe

3 Likes

AH…got ya…good deal…

I fish called it increased the mag to compensate the bright lights not all of them look like her I’d say a quarter of them showing some issues nothing major this early on .

2 Likes

looking fire :fire: as always
you sir got it dialed in !!
:punch:

4 Likes

18 Likes

Damn Sam I’m gonna have to get my org og going.
They look m a r v e l o u s.

Nice job @50State you to @Jetdro

7 Likes