No more small pots!

First time getting rid of the 5gal’s and replaced with a 20” x 44” soil bed from rain science grow bags. I will be hitting flip either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Hope you enjoy following along

54 Likes

Nice looking setup, good luck Colonel

3 Likes

Nice setup!

That tent is going to completely filled in no time. :green_heart: :seedling:
Beautiful plants!

Have you checked out CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread? There is a rather large living soil bed, Sip, community on the OG and we have been congregating in @CrunchBerries Thread.

Would :green_heart: to see ya over there!

6 Likes

Plants look lovely!

:joy:… Looking at my little 2 gallon bags… :joy:

:dove:

3 Likes

Looks great :+1:, but I would put the smallest in front (if it’s a square tent) or you will have trouble to reach them while watering … beer3|nullxnull

20 Likes

I know you’re right I’ve just been putting it off. Not better time like the present!! Thank you for the needed motivation @George :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hey we all start somewhere and you can dial in 2gal bags with the right eye for your plants!!!

2 Likes

I’ll go try n find it now, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for being here @ColForbin and starting this journal, much appreciated!

Things are looking pretty good!!!

4 Likes

Thank you my friend :facepunch:

2 Likes

1. Strawberry Milk n Qookies (auto by nightowl)
  2. Cold Fusion (photo; W’yeast)
  3. Garlic Juice x Sour Bubble (my female with @Tonygreen sour bubble pollen)
  4. Gluetini (@Tonygreen and is EASILY the loudest in the tent)
  5. Blueberry Faygo (RocBudInc. photo)
  6. Groovy Banana (Nerds Genetics)
  7. SOMA NYCD
  8. SFV OG S1 by Family Tree Seeds (S1 of Jodrey cut)

@Maddawg i forgot you didn’t ask in this thread so heres my list!!

25 Likes

Got the thread on watch homie!

3 Likes

Thank you for the support :pray:

2 Likes

Nice clean grow. Gotta love it. Good luck fellow grower

2 Likes

Thank you @HumblePie420 the warm welcome here is something that should be advertised! I’m loving it, thank you everyone.

3 Likes

Very nice, looking forward to seeing these grown out especially the glue tini and the SfV OG as it’s a favourite of mine!

3 Likes

She’s towering over my SOMA NYCD!!
I have cuts homie, I know it’s early but if you ever want one just hmu.

18 Likes

Much better once they get bigger Arriba|nullxnull, thanks for the offer but i am on the other side of the pond :es:, following along curious to see that jungle grow … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Of course, and if it’s ever feasible, my offer still stands!! I can get you in touch with the individual who made the S1’s if you’d like? Thanks for following along man. :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

This gluetini is smelling sooooo good. Wild how early in veg it started emitting wretched gassy aromas.

5 Likes