Agreenpassion's closet

Hi there! Thanks for stopping in.

My wife and I live in N Oregon and have 2 grows a year with a summer break. Before it restarts in October.

We currently have thirty-something seedlings under t5s. But I will be transplanting to mostly 3 gallon containers. Mixed hard and fabric. And moving to the 5 X 5 room with LED.

Last grow ended with full jars and a couple cool crosses to Idlewilder’s “Chasca” male. (THANKS bro!) We are growing a big variety this time.

Rather than write a laundry list of strain names. Let me show you guys some pics to introduce a few.

The sleepy pup’s name is Dummy. My wife’s new Chiweenie.

The 1st plant pic is a stumpy trifoliate Flapjacks X Animal Cookies my wife has adopted. It will get it’s fair share of love too. Lol

Pure Michigan S1 :eyes:

Las Vegas Triangle Kush 2 reg.

Third Dimension reg.

Las Vegas Triangle Kush 2 reg.

“Pralines” Gooey X Chocolate Diesel 7 reg.

The “Pralines” was made by our very own @santero
I grew 3 ladies several years ago and saw the jars empty too fast. :flushed: All young-uns look like little stumpy thick wide leafed Affies. Lol. Maybe find a couple males?!

So many more, including 3 Birthday Cake X PeanutButter Breath and 3 Cherry Garseeya X PBB made and kindly gifted by @Crafty_Flame
Very vigorous younglings all.

38 Likes

Bro I’ll be in the corner sitting in my recliner joint rolled popcorn in hand let the show begin

A great line up and a cute puppy

Puff puff :dash: pass

8 Likes

Hey Paps welcome in bro!

I rocked the octos for a couple years back when. But I like to run numbers of medium sized plants. And you know Octopots are great at growing humongous plants fast. So I grow soil or soiless again. :laughing:

Smoking “Kushana” by Freak Genetics to lubricate the morning.

16 Likes

I went old school with herijuana today lol

:joy:
Good to read you brother

4 Likes

I grew a couple female Herijuana Jackberrys outdoor 7 years ago+. Those specifically were a freebie when I bought some Sugar Punch seeds from Sannie’s. Had a blanketing KO stone I’ll never forget and a 2+ lb yield on a 6’ [1.8M] plant OD but was 6’ [1.8M] wide too. :wink:

I don’t grow OD now. Just our 5’ X 5’ [1.524M²] flower closet.
I’ve never grown straight Herijuana. But I have so many seeds to get to I likely never will. Unless I start OD again… :shr you know how it is.

Another good one was Indican’s “DLAF” Holy Princess X Herijuana. I have fond memories of that one’s sweet yet earthy taste and heavy stone.

6 Likes

Hello @Agreenpassion your plants look great. Would love to follow along and see how that stumpy little Flapjacks x animal cookies turns out. Gotta love those little trifoliate leaves. :seedling:
It’s always nice to see another Oregonian on here.:sunny: My husband and I live in the southern part of our beautiful state.

5 Likes

Nice to read you @MyrtleGrounds I got about as far south as Bandon and Coos Bay as young man. Plenty of those beautiful Myrtle trees there. Guess that’s not all the way south though. Lol

3 Likes

Beautiful pics and sweet dog @Agreenpassion

I’ll be tagging along on this thread. :wave:
Looks like I could learn a lot along the way!

4 Likes

I remember that one well

3 Likes

Welcome in @emeraldbullfrog
I mostly have just figured this out over the years by making mistakes and learning. That and a few kind souls who have helped immensely.
And there are so many more experienced people here than I. 5fa174dee03f8685ee7e70341e6d23b1

6 Likes

Very cool! Sounds like a great mix of flavors. Look8ng forward to updates. Happy grow🍻

3 Likes

Lush and healthy , happy happy plants , I’ve always admired your grows

Will be watching this for sure : )

Out of curiosity , what spectrum are the tubes in your t5 fixture ?

3 Likes

Thanks @StrongerthanDirt yeah, we like a big variety lol

Hey @ifish I remember seeing your name back in the day. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m using 6500K color spectrum on the old t5.

It’s nice to see so many OpenGrowers here. Thanks for popping in bro.

C99 101 by Amarok
and
(Garlic Breath X Modified Macberry Moonshine) X Mother of all Cherries 3 by Meraki

14 Likes

heya AGP,your youngsters do look very happy!
pulled me a chair too

2 Likes

ooh nice, this i want to see :yum:
the “pralines” are from ages ago, haha.

can’t wait to see how those pure michigan do for ya.
got some regs in the stash and am holding until i grew
a few crosses to maybe work with it later on. the trichs are
amazing and the “no fruit”-thing makes me curious too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to see you @saxo :slightly_smiling_face: thanks bro.

1 Like

I’ve only got the 1 Pure Michigan S1 going. Also a “Rocket Surgery” fem. which is Ya Hemi X Pure Michigan. Some of these “newer” Genetics can be :fire: also.

Broskii, I can’t forget about some of the classics though. And memories of the roast duck flavored Chocolate Thai. With that really up antidepressant high. Another one on the grow list (still). Lol

I grew 2 females of those Holy Princess F2s. One was like red berry/tropical taste and fruity smell. :yum: The best one imo was like an even mix of the parents.

2 Likes

Pictures of the 4 (not 5 as I previously thought) “Pralines” Gooey X Chocolate Diesel by Santero

This is my 12 year old elderly lady cat Kupo

12 Likes

That cross sounds excellent they look like stout thick plants too going to be :fire::fire::fire:. Dig your cat too​:beers::100:

2 Likes

Thanks StrongerthanDirt!

New news- I found where the 5th Gooey X Chocolate Diesel went. Was hiding in the bushes, one tray over. Nice and healthy. :slight_smile:
Also, the triploid Flapjacks X Animal Cookies 2 is now alternating branches like normal. But it still seems Dwarf sized. My wife is calling it Stubby 2.

Tossed out an early showing Grapefruit funk smelling LUI male.

7 Likes