Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

My grandkids play a video game called “cook the baby” in which sometimes they are the baby and sometimes the cook. Fairly hard core for a 5 year old.

2 Likes

Last weeks hockey game with New Jersey and New York. 5 fights in 2seconds of the game starting. I was going to share last week but didn’t want to spoil anything.

1 Like

As long as they don’t start debating which fork is used for the consumption of this baby.

2 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Wow! That dampened the mood. Apologies

1 Like

Who said they like it dark? (You should know that Mrs. mota calls me literal man.)

Nah, you gotta give it time to get really wet, not just damp! ROFLMAO

2 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

That’s dark! I absolutely love it!

2 Likes

Get 1/3 that amount of food in Canada :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is accurate or not, but it is interesting. I wonder if anyone here has experience with anything like this?

11 Likes

We named our dog togna to avoid this dilemma, also goes by toe knee below knee (he’s a little guy lol)

2 Likes

Or just burn them down and let their insurance cover it.

1 Like

It’s true. As a child, I found trapping and lighting my farts on fire provided for asstounding catharsis in my developing psyche. Now, it’s more like save gas, fart in a jar. Sad what today’s youth misses out on.

We were discussing farts here, right?

2 Likes

We are now. Just extra fuel for the cardboard.

@mota : inventor of the home methane BTU generator.

1 Like

Electricity can travel faster than the speed of light…hmmm is electricity a particle movement or a wave or quantum chain reaction? Hmmm… Example, if we could run wires from here to that 12,4 light year away planet…we could have closer to real time interaction than this ‘speed of light is time’, “brain fart”, by old hard wired telephone than by fibre optic even…In essence, by todays limited understanding (see smart dudes) we could have a converstaion in real time with someone who doesn’t exist for millions of “light-time realities” years. … we’re still debating the nonsensical “Big Bang” Theory which best scientific proof was a profitable TV sitcom… which again only proved that… nerds like nipples. Hmmm, lol

1 Like

Everybody likes nipples.

You’d need more than 14/2 to communicate with Jupiter.

2 Likes

One fuck of a copper wire yeah!!! Lasso that planet

1 Like