Notill Hippies Shenanigans

@lotus710 thought me in my first days back ot OG.

• COB Lightning vs Conventional LEDs
  • KNF ferments and No-Till beds

I remember him saying he was happy i followed his advice.

Welcome back @lotus710!

Cheers

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

it’s true, the COB fad seems to be dying in favor of diodes. All you have to do is look at the professional hort industry companies & see what they’re doing…big light bars or spread arrays of smaller diode strips. Mostly white diodes with a few red or blue added. These companies never made any COB lights.

5 Likes

cobs are a hot single point source of illumination. these new surface mount diodes are the bomb. little heat that is really easy to manage with a little fan. tons of light. light is spread out soo evenly. no heatsinks needed. and ive had my plants grow into my lights with no ill effects except them needing heavy magnesium feedings. SMDs over all fosho

2 Likes

ayy dude:) glad to see you doin soo good bro!!

yes passive is the way to go - all organic soil growers know fungus gnats well and that does not jive with fans sucking air into the fixture.

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

this festival i went to last summer was life changing. the most incredible thing i have ever been a part of. Shambhala. everyone there was so loving. it was as if we were all a big family. you could tell anyone how much you loved them with nothing but love in return. so many amazing humans. to keep it short, i got in an argument with a random dude there. we both kept yelling at each other for a good 10 minutes, he kept fucking telling me he loved me more when this was not the case and i obviously loved him more​:laughing::purple_heart: everyone should check this out forsure!

10 Likes

too bad Shambhala is on the opposite side the continent from me! Looks cool

1 Like

Has Three Dog Night played there?

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

double stuffed sorbet seedling in a 100gallon pot

2 Likes

How big is the room with that 100gal bad boy?

3 Likes

im not quite sure. i think its like 5x7 or something.

4 Likes

12 Likes

21 Likes