BEAN'S FOR ST. JUDES (grow)

I’ve been all over this site since before I joined and I have read countless threads some memorable others not as much. One of my favorites has got to be @LouDog420 thread @Beans for St. Jude. LOUDOG has offered his vault to the world and hasn’t asked for a dime for himself. With each $25 donation made to St. Judes cancer research for children @LouDog420 will send out an item of your choice from his vault. I’ve made multiple transactions through the @beans for St. Jude’s thread and this is where I will post the plants I grow from these seeds. I have the start of this on my other thread but want to keep @LouDog420 @beans for St. Jude’s alive and with the Season we are entering being one of giving and selflessness… Thank you and Happy Growing.

21 Likes

Tagged up, thanks for sharing, and big thanks from the kids and their families.

Overgrow members have raised over $2k for St. Jude Children’s Hospital since December 2021 thanks to dudes like NICO.

Good vibes,
LD

12 Likes

Hope you don’t mind-trying to send traffic your way and the plants are going to be what gets their attention. If you’d rather I didn’t just tell me and I can stop. Appreciate everything and thank you for the extras that was more than generous. The first beans I popped are beautiful healthy plants-bigger and stronger than the rest of what I popped along w/them. It has me excited for whats ahead in these beans. Happy growing

2 Likes

This plant is the Goji OG cross. It lives on bed of organic soil made from old coco from past runs and compost from my worms. She is water from below w/a 5 gal res (it is a 16qt oil pan repurposed). My better half did the sewing-the last one I just tied in a knot around the tomato cage. I used strips of a towel as wicks and it seems to be working. I’ve not watered from the top for a week now and I add a gal of nutrient solution daily.

12 Likes

Great cause.

This is pretty awesome man. Cool way to actually make a difference for some folks.

I salute you sir.

3 Likes

Thank you but I can not take credit here, loudog420 is the man with the plan, I was just impressed by his generosity and then the 1st 4 plants I’ve planted have been all female and all spectacular looking. I just want to show off what I am doing and get some traffic to the Beans for St. Jude’s thread. Fighting children’s cancer by growing better weed than I can find any place around me-you bet! Happy Growing!

2 Likes

2 of the ladies. Im just getting in from working overnight so I will try to get some more pics up asap

10 Likes

Looks good! Way to go!

1 Like

Thanks, I will get more pics up soon. Life has been having its way w/me lately keeping from having much spare time.

2 Likes

I do not remember if I ever explained this bed or not. The frame is a tomato cage the covering is made from felt fabric similar to to feel of smart pots. My amazing partner sewed it up for me, making sure it doesn’t stretch and pull at the seams. It sits on top of a repurposed oil drip pan. The pan was a 16qt capacity but it holds closer to 20qts after I drilled the holes in it. I’ve been adding a gallon a day but could probably go more.

That was that one i put together last run-I only tied the fabric around the tomato cage and there was no res, then I saw the octo pots, then I saw the oil pans and it just clicked.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Last one is from my flower room-wrong pic. It is on my other thread.

2 Likes

BEAN"S FOR ST. JUDE"S

These are what I was sent when I donated to St. Judes children’s cancer research, from @LouDog420. The plants are beautiful-and i haven’t a clue as to what I’m doing-think about someone that actually knows something about growing could do w/these genetics. I help fund a charity that is saving children’s lives w/the donations and I get some of the most sought after genetics as a bonus? @Bean’s for St. Jude’s. There is a list of all the different seeds/pollen available. Yes I said pollen! Go check that shit out. If you donate to fighting children’s cancer and get some seeds and find out they are not making you happy you helped heal sick kids I will match your donation and let you pick witch ever other seeds might make you happy about helping in the fight to end childhood cancer. Thank you @LouDog420 for this worthy cause you are supporting and for opening your vault in order to do so.

@Bean’s for St. Jude’s

5 Likes

This plant is so big! It is too big for the tent, she has to be outside the tent to even get any light. I’m going to stop talking and just post pics, my bad…

There are tea brewing cages w/misquitoe bits in them to keep the gnats from getting in the res. The roots, the roots speak for themselves.

I split her down the middle but duct tape will fix anything.

Sister plant in medium sips container. She got in the sips and exploded!

And the other 2 are both short compact plants. All smell like breakfast pork sausage at the moment.

2 Likes

She is definitely too big for the 3×3

1 Like

Good man. @NICO good on you too. What a worthy cause. I’m stacked for seed right now but have $25 I’ll give for St. Judes. How do i do it?

2 Likes

This is quite an awesome thing that @LouDog420 has got going on. His opening his vault to the world to help fight childhood cancer but to also get some genetics out to people who might not otherwise be able to ever experience them. I have some beautiful plants growing right now and thought it would be kickass if I could maybe have just a little impact on such a worthy cause and learn about growing and myself all together I couldn’t go wrong. Go to St.Judes official website and follow the prompts. If you want to see the different seed choices or even pollen now I believe visit @Bean’s for St. Jude’s, @LouDog420’s very 1st post to OG, check out the list and maybe you see something maybe you don’t. Sorry for the long winded reply I just got done smoking. Link to thread below

1 Like