👻 October 2020 Picture of the Month ~ POLL ~

Congrats to @Baltimore - he had my vote, that is an amazing looking plant!

3 Likes

Congrats to Baltimore I voted for myself lol .

7 Likes

Peace and congratulations @Baltimore great submission and great job growing. Enjoy Ur win. Well deserved. I personally have NEVER seen a plant look like that before. Looks great. But what was it called and how was the end product? Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

AND CONGRATZ AGAIN B-MORE!!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Baltimore, very nice picture of a very interesting plant :+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir. There’s so many talented dudes out here I never thought I’d win it for real I don’t win anything but I am passionate about the plant and I love it so thank you guys for nada stomping me out and showing some mercy. Lol.

Thanks so much for the kind words from everyone. It’s nice to get it for the home team. I love Bullit. I saw them pull the last car out of a conex. Gas Monkey? I think. What an awesome ride. Be safe bro and thank you.

2 Likes

With those beauties Gramps you’re a top notch grower. Im going to be honest when I see those pictures of I figured I’m doomed they’re just perfectly green and beautiful and they look like they’re going to eat you if you don’t feed them.

With your Little shop of horrors “Feed me Seymour” plants. Lol what’s your secret? Perfectly blended soils and feed? I’d love for you to stop by my thread sometime and see what amendments and so you’re running, feed schedule ect. You have some beautiful plants dude. Be safe bud.

3 Likes

@Baltimore, go sit down, all the members here are just being nice to ya…NOT!!! You deserve every comment submitted. Continue to stay positive, stop doubting yourself, keep putting one foot in front of the other. SUPER CONGRATS on the W-I-N!!! Stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

Is this an old topic? I’m on fire. Guess what it’s October again

Ok I missed something how do I sing up !

And can we still enter photos

2 Likes

You didn’t miss anything, @Papalag. Hemp has been digging up and resurrecting a bunch of old threads.

The PoTM contest will return soon, though. Mongobongo will be providing updates when he gets settled in and set up in his new home.

1 Like

It’s old I’m late.

1 Like

You do whatever you want. We will start it over. @LemonadeJoe can we? It’s not to late.

We? Do you know who set up the PoTM contests? Who acquired all the awesome prizes? Who managed each monthly contest? Who distributed the prizes? It wasn’t @LemonadeJoe.

Don’t get me wrong, @Hemp. If, when you say…

…you should go for it! Start up a new monthly contest that benefits overgrow AND has awesome prizes. I’m sure it’ll be very popular and a great success, so do it! It’s not too late! There’s always a new month just around the corner!!

I have been thinking about it

2 Likes

Hope you know this was Oct 2020s contest bud. lol

2 Likes

Somehow I have seen that post before. Lol @Floyd one Love

Is it too late? frech|nullxnull

Edited the thread title to see if it helps … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

I’m always fashionably late bro but I think this time it didn’t work out :v:

2 Likes