October Picture Of the Month👻 ~Contest Thread~

Really awesome photo collection this month!

17 Likes

I could see the trics. starting to rise when I opened the image completely. nice shot.

regards,

3 Likes

Gorilla Zkittlez

26 Likes

Oooh boy! Those leaf serrations look TITS!

7 Likes

Pregnent Space Monkey

25 Likes

Holy. Crap. Bro. That is epic!!!

I have 3 of those seeds and struggled to get my hands on em. Can’t wait to grow a mother out and go clone nuts!!!

Looks amazing!!! :v::peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

I don’t compete but i want to share my lady picture.

SJ (Sannies Jack f8 or so)

23 Likes

Purple kush and Jungle Cake

18 Likes

That’s some fire :fire: this I know :+1:

4 Likes

Some beautiful plants, kind family! WOW! Nicely trained!

2 Likes

Also a beee-ute! Nicely grown and shown LOTSA love Im sure!

2 Likes

Ooooh, there is something about a pregnant lady that is always alluring!

1 Like

Haha, fr fr :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

…Poll??..cheerz…h00k…

3 Likes

I tried my damnedest to get a nice pic of the Mac all month to no avail so this mutant epic strawberry cookies I took in from @YoBigdaddy this thing has not been tampered with topped or anything this is how she grows lol one of the mains is a double branch fused together

17 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie damn, bro shes looking good. I hated to give her up but i needed the room and i knew you would do her justice.

7 Likes

Im gonna uppot it next week and let it veg a while longer till everything else catches up the gold leaf look great too hopefully I can start cutting on them soon

5 Likes

This is a good looking plant man, really cool structure in it, and that is wierd, double branch fused together??

2 Likes

Yeah when yobigdaddy brought it over it had topped itself at the second node and from there one side produced a double branch the other side has tri branches off its main instead of two all around a weird one it had cabbage leaves to but seems to have out grown that

7 Likes

Ooooops I forgot a to do poll. Will be up within the hour. Sorry guys and gals.

7 Likes