OG community training a noob. 🤣 First real journal

I’ll learn with ya buddy ! I’m as green as the grass I’m growing! Ill be tuned in

4 Likes

I missed the sebring drop :sleepy: :tired_face: them seeds was gone so fast but I did manage to get the main 2 shishka and mw cherry. But no pineapple :confused: or black triangle

3 Likes

Yea those other ones went fast! I had a glitch and had to renter my payment and shipping info, when I finished, the skunk I had I my cart sold out. Then the next and next. Ended up only with MWCB and shiskaberry. Granted the MW was the one I wanted most anyway, but uncle fester would of been nice to have. Then all the other strains that I didn’t even get to read or hear about before the drop, I was suddenly like, what are all these?!?

1 Like

Exact same here as I was in the check out process the triangle changed to sold out, and the next up was platinum pineapple enter everything add boom its gone there was 6 when I tried :rofl: next I try for the blue moonlight lol same thing.
I wanted the black triangle because I had read alot of journals and posts about it.

But I mean shiska/maui mix and a maui pack is fucking nice!!! Plus I gots that bitcoin money finally and want some lemon fizz :smirk:

1 Like

So, journal cause expressing is better than retaining and draining,
My words to make me self remedy depression.

Im in a hard broken emotional state still so im trying to stay occupied, work, packing the house, smoked a cigarette for the first time in a long few years, can’t say I wana do that again. Been reading about cannabis, led lights well how to build one from.the strips, reading about strains and their history, reading on how to create hybrids, how to better control indoor environments, this is a hobby that I need idk if I can express the need but its crucial for self healing, nothing has helped me clear my mind or let go like growing.

7 Likes

:drooling_face::fire::green_heart:

10 Likes

Ok, so since my last update, I have since been evaluated, lmao really odd feeling to have someone tell you who you are and how you act. But eh figured fuck it, umm so 10 days after a 3 hour talk and test.

I have been diagnosed with, Alexithymia weird enough but yea, umm its on the autism spectrum and has alot to do with why I never could accept people, or life, also the biggest reason why I cant seem hold conversation in a social setting.

:blush: Go me !!

8 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Yea I do have a seed problem :sweat_smile:

And that grape one :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the spectrum, more than a few of us here with you!!

8 Likes

:v: just kiddin, but that sounds like he made it up on the spot :sweat_smile: :couch_and_lamp:

:evergreen_tree: is probably beyond categorization :crazy_face:

I’m confused made what up ?

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Alexithymia

“Bob-i-thymia” … “Joe-O-regano”… “Thymarjoram”

“The Ytis” (put some robitussin on it, get it down in the bone) :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: high at 345am again :wave:

2 Likes

Yea the word is kinda weird but its me :blush:

2 Likes

So, if anyone has any Mephisto auto beans to sell, please please please :pray: let me know. Bit coin is nice :ok_hand:

@SweetLeaf Hey, knowing is half the battle! Now you know why, and can work towards any goals that may have been eluding you over the years. Much love. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I found my perfect micro auto grow pots !!! I’m ordering a few :sweat_smile: hate all you want they are awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok back and ready to freaking roll

Got the 2x2x3 put back together, got the light in there, still needs the fan, humidifier, but im trying to put the 2x2x5 together first

I have a few beans soaking, 12 to be honest but im only going to be using the fastest 8 that pop if that many pop.

Still the same nutrients and well I didnt bring soil with me so I order some again I got coco perlite so everyone its teaching time for any and all and learning time for little ole sweet leaf here, hope everyone is ready cause its on !!! Thanks again for everything and enjoy the show!!!

Also I decided since the damn tiny cloths pots seem to take 6 months to make and ship that this run will all be in solo cups, clear 16oz internal and 18oz white foam external to stop light from bleeding in, umm this is gonna be a fun crash course in plant management but gotta get them fingers dirty and sticky to learn.

4 Likes

Ok so this is just me having a mild stoner thought but im gonna grow in this tiny little pot :flushed: and the glass jar as a root holder :sweat_smile: fuck it right :white_check_mark:

Who has some good ideas on how to make the mini pot and bud jar a working thing?

I know I need to block the light from going through the glass, but any other little hints to make this fun little grow a success would greatly be appreciated

Thanks in advance :green_heart:

3 Likes

Ask @GramTorino

3 Likes