OG community training a noob. 🤣 First real journal

Lol and the 2x2x3 is in commission :laughing:

:crazy_face: so ended up with 4 of @Mr.Sparkle auto beans being germinated. They will be the main tenants of the 2x2x3. Gojis just added for the opportunity to show all the love.

2 PRxCD
One is in Fox Farm Happy Frog
One is in Mother Earth Coco Perlite, yea im gonna fucking try but with support.

2 CD h2
One is in Fox Farm Happy Frog
One is in Mother Earth Coco Perlite, look above :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Goji 1 shortest of the lot.

Goji 2 is the middle of the set.

Goji 3 tallest most development.

Don’t know how far they should be in development but they are all still alive :raised_hands:

@Howard.Crane :tangerine::smirk: gotta make sure you can see ur effort being put to use.

7 Likes

Lmao the two little tents all stuck off in back. Yes this is my setup :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Super happy to see these being grown out! Looking forward to seeing how they progress.

Gotta give credit to @50State for making the original cross, everyone seems to really like it :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you! The group effort is amazing :clap:!!!

1 Like

Also order some little “light covers” for that little ac infinity box fan. Not that they really need it the room stays dark if the lights are off, and the light go off at the same time. Lol also don’t want to run the t6 if its not need cause well why burn its life out right now.

Light leaks aren’t really a issue in veg? Or are they ?

1 Like

Not a big deal in veg, no. My old and very cheap Chinese tent has several light leaks, but I’ve never had a problem because the room it’s in stays dark during lights off.

1 Like

Awesome! There a few things I need to get fixed before flower, but have plenty of time to get it all fixed up.

1 Like

Should start considering up potting the goji’s as even though yeah they wont have filled out the cups in any way shape or form their roots though will be at the bottom.

As for autos usually its best to start them in there final pots unless they are say large pots of say 2-4Liters + then a transplant from say a solo cup size at week 1-1.5 is a good time to do so just to let their roots grow unimpeded as possible so they dont start limiting themselves too early.

5 Likes

Ok so today’s objective, get some weak calmag mixed.
Through alot of reading im supposed to pre charge coco with calmag, this is extra crucial under LED supposedly cause plants use way more calcium and magnesium under LED lights.

And up pot the gojis to 3 gallon cloth pots to veg up real nice.

Ordered 2.2 gallon plastic air pots for the autos, they arrive tomorrow, will up pot all autos tomorrow.

2 Likes

Pitter patter get at’er lol .The joys of gardening there is always things to do and stuff to order lol…Looking good SL be safe and happy growing.

2 Likes

Broooooo I’m in The dam same dam boat as you! My thread is fisher price my first grow tent. I am about to buy the 4 x 8 tent as well. I have the 600 rs from hlg in my 4 x 4 agro tent. I’m 30 40 days till flower so I can’t fuk around

3 Likes

Sorry I disappeared for a week everyone, my grow got stopped, I now get to move :blush:. Lmao but moving to a legal state :+1:

3 Likes

Also

Here’s the bag seed I started outside in like June with wally world miracle grow :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: had to kill it and I think it was some what pretty and was actually making buds. But my life was a roller coaster, now its going to change alot :green_heart:

6 Likes

Be back soon :+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey brother, sorry you had to end things early and I hope no lingering problems come with it but good luck with the move and getting going again. Don’t go running away on us, stay and interact and continue learning for the next grow

2 Likes

I plan on staying here and for sure learning from everyone, I just have to get all my stuff moved, and restart yet again but now after some paper work and a few dollars I will be able to grow with no fear or anxiety added to it, I feel relieved even though it was rough to do.

5 Likes

Another really sad thing is I had taken clones from that plant, wanted to try for a clone mom. But one door closes, another opens.

3 Likes

No worries, you’ll be back cloning in no time at all

3 Likes

Hey, call it a practice run and start off next with a bang!

6 Likes