OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

you wouldnā€™t be the first one iā€™ve seen who suggests it !

1 Like

Wait that was a joke? I just started to ferment some of my own urine :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read that human urine is a good fertilizer but itā€™s suggested to cut it 10:1 with water because itā€™s so strong

3 Likes

Yes urine is actually good. You can even use humanure. Problem is you gotta take care of yourself and eat properlyXD

1 Like

Iā€™m not using humanure until the zombie apocalypse

4 Likes

Me eitheršŸ˜‚ or urine.

1 Like

That makes three of usā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

about to start feeding mine today or tomorrow

1 Like

legalcanada
6h1
1 EC is either 500 or 700 ppm depending which conversion youā€™re using, iā€™m not sure which is more popularā€¦ I have fed at ~550ppm with every watering
edit : i think 700ppm seems to be more common
2 Likes

MadScientist
Laboratory Workaholic
5h
Ok more technical, would be to say it was at under 2CF, 0.2EC, 100ppm TDS and 140 ECx700.

Bio Marine 2-3-1 that was.

Man you guys are talking Chinese or something Iā€™m with @Uncle_Al on this one! I know what it all is but just seems way to hard to grow a plant! LOL

3 Likes

Depends on whether you took your multivitamin that morning! :joy:

1 Like

Or how many joints youā€™ve hadā€¦

1 Like

an like that i bow out gracefully i went into the veg room to turn the light on an thus to my great disappointment something prolly a mouse ate the entries i had oh well life moves on

7 Likes

Ouch! Condolences for the seedlings and sorry to lose you this way. :disappointed:

4 Likes

its all good they were just bagseed my dog last week tore up over have my vegging plants saved a couple of them they stunted for sure but are on the right track i got my seeds from dewb today cool dude sent me some fire stuff so all i can say is two steps forward one step back still puts me a step ahead lol

3 Likes

My seedling got some kind of rot. So i replaced it with some seeds i germed the same day for backup.

4 Likes

ahhhh should have done this although it prolly would have ate them to it didnt get my veggin stock tho maybe ill be able to hop in on the clone competition oh well the work is done for me atleast ill just sit back an watch yall do your thing my only regret is that i think i was the only one using all rockwool would have liked to see what it could do

1 Like

In earnest without my usual sarcasm I am so sorry to hear you are out of the show, hopefully you will make the next one

4 Likes

thank you but its all good just the way she goes

2 Likes

Sorry to inform but @Worcestershire_Farms and @Growinnblowin has to retire from the event. Hope we can see you participating in another contest soon. We appreciate your participation, thanks.

1 Like

I would like to inform the masses so far i think @Uncle_Al is in the lead, as predicted by, Uncle al! Ha! Ha! :grin:

1 Like