OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

I agree with @Viva_Mexico, that some guidelines are necessary, specially since there are seeds at stakeā€¦ LOL

1 Like

on the ICmag one it actually said you had to cut roots that grew out of the cup

1 Like

We should revise the protocol by which we need to guide ourselves, letā€™s do it my gang. Please post if you agree to revising the rulesā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, fair enough to prune any roots that come out. Make sure you do it before you update so nobody calls foul. :wink:

1 Like

i just sprayed my week old seedlings with method 1 pps lol it blew them right over even with the lowest pressure, had to build up a mound around the base of the stem

4 Likes

I have been watering them from the side, not to do thatā€¦ But i need the rockwool to dry a little and it doesnā€™tā€¦ Hope not to get root rot!

3 Likes

That rockwool cube caused me a lot of seedling/sprout trouble I donā€™t think I will do that again

2 Likes

I would like to complain about something today, I donā€™t know what to complain about. I just feel the need.

3 Likes

That is what i am here for, i hear your complaint and will take it up the ladder to see what comes out of it, thanks for your feedbackā€¦ :wink:

Thatā€™s what I hate about rockwool. I watered mine yesterday with Soil Balance Pro (microbe innoculation).

1 Like

I dunno anything about rockwool but i think the seedlings are happy, not measuring anything in here! Pure faith itā€™s all i got on this cupsā€¦

3 Likes

you usually dont have to water rockwool that offen at this stage an dont worry usually rockwool will keep the perfect air to water ratio even when overwatered to a point just wait till they feel lighter an youll be ok

3 Likes

Watch out guys! I mixed up my first feed for the babies. They got fed 5 ml/gal each of CalPhos, Fermented Fish Fertilizer, and Fermented Cannabis Extract. The pH was adjusted down to 5.7 - 5.8 and ended at 85ppm.

4 Likes

I have been giving mine, 2~3mL Bio Marine 2-3-1 solution 30% strenght @ 6.0pH, just twice but it goes in the rockwool and they seem happy! I measured it by time, i took a cup with mililiters on it, and pumped the spray bottle nicely and then measured it by seconds, every second would be aprox 1 mL, so they got two seconds the night before lastā€¦

My truncheon doesnā€™t really give me an exact reading on ppm either TDS or the other one, but it was under 0.2EC.

5 Likes

Damn guys. Mines been getting water phd at idk and idk ppmsXD

7 Likes

Man get your hydro game face on! :laughing:

2 Likes

1 EC is either 500 or 700 ppm depending which conversion youā€™re using, iā€™m not sure which is more popularā€¦ I have fed at ~550ppm with every watering

edit : i think 700ppm seems to be more common

2 Likes

Ok more technical, would be to say it was at under 2CF, 0.2EC, 100ppm TDS and 140 ECx700.

Bio Marine 2-3-1 that was.

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna pee on them itā€™s free and organic, sterile too!

4 Likes

Lol how many read that and think Iā€™ll do it? IDK

4 Likes