OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

I would like to say, that the one plant i see more developed and growing strong belongs to you @ryasco!

2 Likes

I don’t know? We will see. He has some healthy girls fixin to take off. :relaxed:

1 Like

Mine are suffering from deficiencies or something, started to get yellow. We’ll see!

1 Like

Might be time for a 1/4 strength feeding or so? You will figure it out, you are gaining some experience with your experiments.

1 Like

I gotta have a little fun while doing it, otherwise it’s just like watching grass grow… See what i did there!

1 Like

Ha! Ha! You’re killin’ me here! Ha! Ha!

1 Like

@ryasco, thank you for the acknowledgement, @MadScientist I can’t believe you doubt.
@Worcestershire_Farms and @Growinnblowin I truly am sorry you have suffered misfortune
@lotus710, keep on keeping on brother.
If I have missed any competitor by name I apologise
Competitors, keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Very punny, see what I did there?

2 Likes

I had to look up punny in google, hmmm… But still don’t get it… LOL

1 Like

I changed the F in funny to a P as in Pun, see what I did there?

2 Likes

I figured it out a little later, but i got people in my house right now, all i wanna do is read overgrow… LOL

4 Likes

I just top dressed with kelp, neem, and crab shell. Just a pinch or less. I also moved them directly under my plasma. We will see if i am timing things correctly. I want @Uncle_Al to have to earn those seeds. :grin:

8 Likes

I sprayed mine down with neem last night, purely prophylactic, I just wanted to be safe after the landlord bug out event

4 Likes

@legalcanada, what the heck are you giving those plants of yours on the contest entry? WOW! Those things look way advanced for the stage mine are in… Damn!

We all germinated the same day… Hmm. Not looking good for me.

I just now gave them Technaflora BC Grow 1mL - Sugar Daddy 1mL - Root 66 1mL, per one quart of filtered water controlled at 5.9pH.

1 Like

i think its partially genetics because they’re growing a lot quicker than my last batch too but ive also been letting them dry out more than i did previously. i have only watered once a week (on sundays) so far and all waterings at 500+ppm. last time i was spraying the guys down multiple times a day lol and even lost 1 to damping off :frowning:

2 Likes

I like the little green thing holding them up - is that just a piece of wire? I need to use some of those.

1 Like

I should use some like those too. Maybe a bamboo stick will do fine with a twist stick as well…

usually I prop up one side and then it falls down on the other side, the wires look perfect.

1 Like

before i tried cutting vertically down a straw so i could fit it around the stalk but it was difficult getting it around and i think i damaged them :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they fall and can’t get up, they get the chop. Ha! Ha! :grin:

4 Likes