OG fundraiser auction by Baked Beanz

Lmfao. Nice @Astrodude

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

@SamwellBB … hey cuz, this is awesome! lol I just wishI had deeper pockets! :cry: There looks to be some serious fire in there, so I’ll just say congrats to all that do win them! Also thnx to you SamwellBB for making this happen! maybe on the next one my money won’t be so funny lol

1 Like

I am not following are these clues? To an event in Alaska? 1972 gold rush? 1900 the Capital of Alaska was moved from Sitka to Juneau?Fry bread? lol I really do not know what is happing here? lol

1 Like

No offense, but I’m not sure if this is rambling, or if it’s part of the riddle you’re trying to give people when(if) you win… but you haven’t won yet. In fact, you haven’t even bid yet. In order to bid, if that’s what you’re trying to do, you need to go to the first post in this thread and hit the orange button at the top left corner. Outbid whoever’s in the spot you want by writing your name over theirs in the list and increasing the bid amount; whoever has the highest bid at the end wins, similar to an auction. If you do win, doing your riddle in a separate thread and letting people take shots at it there is probably the best way to go. Have fun, and happy growing! :seedling:

2 Likes

Back to what we were doing - supporting OG

if you want more info about what I do you can look at my 2 threads

What I’m working on now. :fire:

What do you need to know. :+1:

15 Likes

Yes I havent bid my spot. I was giving time so everyone can have a chance to maybe look up events.

My bid I didn’t place yet. It is a bunch of clues that equal an amount by name and not number.

@Cormoran, @sedin yes it may sound like rambling but each is a small clue. Just facts that represent the event.

My bid is for spot #5 for $500. @CornbreadJunior

Now what noun represents my bid amount. An event happened in Alaska. Its no longer a debate, back to its given name, represented by a president. Was 1st now it just is. This should help.

3 Likes

Is it statehood?

1 Like

Alaskan Summit ( sum/ amount by name)

2 Likes

ya my original guess was Denali / Mt McKinley but i know thats wrong
and now i know a ton more about Alaskan history and russian interactions and other discoveries and am still not sure. Well thnx for the history lesson anyway.

and dont forget @Rmevet the bids not real till you edit the wiki :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

crap is it McKinley?
he is on the 500$

or denali

1 Like

Well @CornbreadJunior I was unsure if I was supposed to make that change myself. I had a confidence issue at that moment. Wiki is edited and the correct answer is McKinley.

It is a legit $500 bill. Costs more now that what its worth.
25th President McKinley was 4th president to be assassinated.
Denali is original name given, but because of what happened to McKinley they just made it happen.
Stepping outta bounds in my opinion claiming something that was already someone elses.
You can go to Mcdonalds, well was before I left,
order a McKinley burger. Its a double sized big mac.
It was given back name Denali when President Obama decided that in 2015.
Used to be tallest president named mountain in North America until name change now its just tallest in NA.
It has been in tons of movies

Just some fun information.
Sir @CornbreadJunior I will offer you half of my winning seeds if it remains.

12 Likes

NIce!!! so funny, i couldn’t tie the food line out at all so I didnt think that was it!

hilarious! nicely done sir, nicely done.

and thanks @Rmevet :+1:

4 Likes

Nice guess

1 Like

Dam good guess. You were there.

1 Like

You had the amount correct before anything even was mentioned. I’ll remember that in any future event can be part of.

1 Like

for sure @sedin if you hadn’t of posted your response i would have never posted again on it and then it clicked when i realized the $500 dollar bill part…

the food line was seriously killing me. i had denali / mckinly back when @Astrodude posted, i should have made the $500 connection then…

@sedin if @Rmevet wins i’ll send you a pack from what i get from his generous share

thanks again @Rmevet !!

7 Likes

I was looking at the Obama trip but nothing stood out. I have seen a 1000 bill when i was kid. I do not even know if knew 500 dollar bills existed.lol I can’t say I would have guessed but I will take the beans for sure. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes at that same time President Obama was there, he also did the Bear Grylls challenge.

Thanks. I thought it was gonna be a trainwreck.
Thank you @DougDawson. @LemonadeJoe. OG is where I got the inspiration to spread the love.
Cannot donate something I dont have = seeds or plants.
But support I can do well.

10 Likes

thanks again @Rmevet and that is a seriously sweet bid!!!

that being said i will reinsert my bid since i got sacked from the #5 slot and kick @Astrodude out of the #2 slot…

#2 @ $210

4 Likes